The best smartphone for big fingers ?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "The best smartphone for big fingers ?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Galaxy s4. Has some nice zoom options that expand buttons for easy use. Or the Note 2 or 3 probably have that too. They also have a bigger screen and a pull out pen that would solve your problem altogether:)
You should try Samsung tab 2. its screen bigger and comfortable.
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Sony Xperia Z1
Nokia Lumia 1520
Nokia Lumia 1020
These are phones with bigger screens so it will be easier to control for people with bog fingers. If you need any of these phones without contract or unlocked cheaper than retail, mail me.
Samsung galaxy S4 is a very good and amazing phone. it's the cream of the crop. camera is awesome. and the speed of the CPU is quick. You have to visit for more information.
big fingers? go for big screen. never get small phones, so i recommend samsung galaxy note series, either note 2 or 3,they both fit in the pocket and can be operated with one hand specially with big fingers, also if you want a little smaller smartphone you can get the gs4 or gs5, but in my opinion gs5 is gs4+heart beat sensor and like the touch id sensor in the iphone which allows you to lock the phone with your fingerprint, however, i have both note 2 and gs4 and i highly recommend the note 2, as it's bigger and still fits in the pocket, keep in consideration the S-pen which offers an awesome experience, also and most importantly, due to the lower ppi on the note 2 with super high ram (2gb), it NEVER freezes, unlike the gs4 which rarely freezes, but its there. also you can check sony xperia z1 ( for water and dust resist, which also is in the gs5) and the LG G2, but for medium phones there are the gs4 ,gs5, and the HTC one ( if you're a HTC fan), also dont go for the iphone, i had the iphone 4s, it was awesome, but it started to become weak in comparison to the superior samsung, iphone 5s doesn't face the problem of freezing but it's very small and won't fit big fingers.
- Should I get a Galaxy S8 or wait for the next Apple iPhone?
- When mobile communication was started in us?
- Is it true the Galaxy S8 only has 64 GB? How disappointing?
- I reset my Windows10 Lumia 435 phone but still phone contacts are still shown?
- Does Apple purposely make older iPhones not work well, so you'll buy a new one?
- How do save text messages you want to keep in your phone besides where they are?
- Why are little kids getting cell phones?
- Why do so many idiots walk around with cracked iPhones?
- Is the iphone camera the best camera in the world?
- Why do smart phone makers come out with new phones every year ? It's that too fast ?