Please help!! Should we change our baby's name from Shailey to Siona?
Appreciate your input!
- Although neither are my cup of tea, Shailey is much better IMO.00
- I don't care for either. To me it is like asking: "Should we name our baby Shoo-bop or Shoo-bee?" You know? Both are like... 😒. If it must be one go with Shailey.20
- Shailey is a very cute and unique name!!! I definitely like Shailey over Siona!!!00
- shailene or fiona00
- Meh they're basically the same anyway. Shailey is like Hailey and Siona is like Fiona. What ever00
- I personally prefer Siona. It sounds and looks much prettier and more classy and versatile in my opinion. Shailey is juvenile and a bit silly sounding. All of the Shaileys I've known have been rather conceited, irresponsible people, so that partially ruins the name for me as well.
But even though I prefer Siona, does your daughter look to you more like a Shailey or a Siona? Hold her in your arms and look at her and try saying both names out loud, and whichever feels more natural and suiting, you should choose that one. She is your baby and it's important that her name fits her, even if a stranger on the internet doesn't personally love it.
Good luck. :)00
- Middle name help?
- What do you think of my kids names ?
- Do you like the name beau?
- Sister for Legend?
- Which name do you prefer Tara or Zara?
- What's a popular boy and girl name you hate?
- Is manny a nick name for Emanuel?
- Would you name your child Jeffrey?
- What do you think of this boy name?
- Hi can I name my daughter Tania is it a Muslim name?