What happens if i have sex the 7th day of first using birth control?
Hi. I just Started Birth Control for the first time. I had unprotected sex two time. One time was on the 7th day of Birth Control and the other time was the next day after... I started my Birth Control About a week after my period.. And My Question is this: Could I get pregnant??????? Plz Help....
- I've always heard it takes at least a month (more likely three) for birth control to become effective. It's not immediate. Sorry.00
- Don't worry! Most people are misinformed about how long to take the pill. Every Birth Control pill brand is different. To make sure how long it takes for your Birth Control to be effective you should always read the little booklet thing it comes with that explains everything to you, it might take just a month or in most cases its effective after 7 days after you've taken the pill correctly, meaning on time everyday. I had sex on the 7th day into my 1st pack too once, and he had came inisde me! And i was fine! make your to take it on time, and if you forget to take it on time (you can take it up to 3 to 4 hours late, and still be ok), But to be really safe always wear a condom.
Hope I helped :)00
- I m 17 5"7 weigh 115 pounds and my breast are so small why?
- Is it normal to smell colors?
- Why does my vagina become really warm all of a sudden?
- Could this be an std or yeast infection?
- Is my clit too small?
- My wife has some medical condition, so it is very painful for her to have sex! What shall I do?
- Why won't my mom not let me take birth control?
- Why do people always comment on my body? It makes me uncomfortable.?
- How do you feel about large areolas?
- Is this strange? Recently my step sister and I starting having sex. She’s 26 I’m 19. My step mom found and laughed and said “that’s fine”?