Apparently. And apparent what does it mean?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Apparently. And apparent what does it mean?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Clear and clearly, obviously, at face value, easy to see
Root word is appear. come into sight; become visible or noticeable, typically without visible agent or apparent cause
Apparently (adverb ) ; apparent ( adjective ) ;" appearing/seems to be ".
It means: by all or some appearances, but not with certainty. To say that something is apparent is to say it has the semblance, without incontrovertible proof, of actuality.
appear means that if looked at, it is perceived as, it seems to be. apparent and apparently are used to say that the thing, as I "see" it, seems to be "such and such" even if I cannot prove it, and in fact I am not trying to prove it, I am merely saying that is how things look or seem.
"Apparently" is an adverb meaning "obviously".
His visage apparently refects his anger.
"apparent " is an adjective having the same meaning, I.e. "obvious".
It was apparent from his face that he was in deep geief.
- What is the difference between what we call life and consciousness?
- 'The room has white linen and a fern' White linen can't be an indoor plant, right? It's about bed-clothes, curtains?
- Shut the front door?
- What does the idiom "Get your pants on straight?" mean?
- Please complete this sentence., Every action has a _______ ?
- So when smart people are so smart, why does jaded rhymes with sophisticated?
- What does the phrase "normal people" mean to you?
- Is this sentence correct?
- How is it homophobic to find gay activity disgusting?
- What I said the meaning of "You are far to kind"?