Apparently. And apparent what does it mean?
- Clear and clearly, obviously, at face value, easy to see
Root word is appear. come into sight; become visible or noticeable, typically without visible agent or apparent cause00
- Apparently (adverb ) ; apparent ( adjective ) ;" appearing/seems to be ".00
- It means: by all or some appearances, but not with certainty. To say that something is apparent is to say it has the semblance, without incontrovertible proof, of actuality.00
- appear means that if looked at, it is perceived as, it seems to be. apparent and apparently are used to say that the thing, as I "see" it, seems to be "such and such" even if I cannot prove it, and in fact I am not trying to prove it, I am merely saying that is how things look or seem.00
- "Apparently" is an adverb meaning "obviously".
His visage apparently refects his anger.
"apparent " is an adjective having the same meaning, I.e. "obvious".
It was apparent from his face that he was in deep geief.
- What do you think of the name Arielle?
- What s that one word?
- You are I?
- Is the following sentence grammatically correct? it just doesn't seem right:?
- If you're waiting for the waiter, aren't you the waiter?
- 1 word to describe a person who never stops, despite of setbacks, until goal is met?
- What do you think of the name Corsette for a girl?
- Are these sentences grammatically correct?
- Why is this term wrong? " The librarian laid the book on the table " How is this grammaticallg wrong?
- How do you phrase "my brother and mine"?