Apparently. And apparent what does it mean?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "Apparently. And apparent what does it mean?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Clear and clearly, obviously, at face value, easy to see
Root word is appear. come into sight; become visible or noticeable, typically without visible agent or apparent cause
Apparently (adverb ) ; apparent ( adjective ) ;" appearing/seems to be ".
It means: by all or some appearances, but not with certainty. To say that something is apparent is to say it has the semblance, without incontrovertible proof, of actuality.
appear means that if looked at, it is perceived as, it seems to be. apparent and apparently are used to say that the thing, as I "see" it, seems to be "such and such" even if I cannot prove it, and in fact I am not trying to prove it, I am merely saying that is how things look or seem.
"Apparently" is an adverb meaning "obviously".
His visage apparently refects his anger.
"apparent " is an adjective having the same meaning, I.e. "obvious".
It was apparent from his face that he was in deep geief.
- Difference? you dont scare me|you cant scare me?
- What does W/H mean on a Reportcard? (Next to Cit = Citizenship and Abs+Tdy=Absence+Tardies) I suppose the "S" and "O" mean the same thing.?
- What is a better way to word this?
- What is the meaning of those green sign ? Help me out.?
- What is the most overused word in English?
- "African American is funny" grammatically correct or not?
- Hi, can you just tell me in this sentence what "these" refer to? And the whole meaning? Thanks.?
- What rhymes with "orange"? Hint: the answer starts with "N" and it is not "norange".?
- Whats it called when theres a detective per-say, and finds something he thinks is a clue, but actually the criminal put there to trick him?
- What is philosophy?