You can recover your deleted or disabled Yahoo account.
To know how to do this, go here: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=cont...
Activate disabled account?
My account has been disabled. How do I activate it?
- Accounts can be re-activated if they were deactivated or deleted within the past 90 days due to inactivity. Accounts that were deactivated due to a violation of the Terms of Service will not be re-activated.
If your account was deactivated more than 90 days ago it will have been permanently deleted and removed from the system. All data stored on your account will also be permanently deleted. Yahoo cannot retrieve information from an account that has been permanently deleted.
If you do not see the Reactivation page, your account has likely been deactivated more than 90 days ago and reactivation is no longer possible.
"To reactivate your account:
1. On a desktop or laptop computer, visit the Yahoo! Sign In page: https://login.yahoo.com
2. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password.
3. Confirm your Yahoo! ID and complete the CAPTCHA verification.
4. Select Reactivate at the bottom of the page.
If successful, the reactivation can take up to 24 hours. Keep in mind that some account data may be lost and not recoverable."
"Recovering or reactivating a deleted Yahoo! account"
- Yall just upgraded me to the newest mail and I have 2 accounts and I cant get back to my second one.?
- How to change my phone number on my yahoo mail account?
- I need to retrieve information off a old email acct. i know the email and password?
- Where is firstname.lastname@example.org email account?
- Change paswod?
- I forgot my password?
- My account has been hacked, the hackers use a phone with a code to access it and I can no longer log on?
- How do I find my password for Yahoo mail?
- Whats my alternative email ?
- Help me change my yahoo email password?