You can recover your deleted or disabled Yahoo account.
To know how to do this, go here: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=cont...
Activate disabled account?
My account has been disabled. How do I activate it?
- Accounts can be re-activated if they were deactivated or deleted within the past 90 days due to inactivity. Accounts that were deactivated due to a violation of the Terms of Service will not be re-activated.
If your account was deactivated more than 90 days ago it will have been permanently deleted and removed from the system. All data stored on your account will also be permanently deleted. Yahoo cannot retrieve information from an account that has been permanently deleted.
If you do not see the Reactivation page, your account has likely been deactivated more than 90 days ago and reactivation is no longer possible.
"To reactivate your account:
1. On a desktop or laptop computer, visit the Yahoo! Sign In page: https://login.yahoo.com
2. Enter your Yahoo! ID and password.
3. Confirm your Yahoo! ID and complete the CAPTCHA verification.
4. Select Reactivate at the bottom of the page.
If successful, the reactivation can take up to 24 hours. Keep in mind that some account data may be lost and not recoverable."
"Recovering or reactivating a deleted Yahoo! account"
- Prasadacumeterfactory@yahoo.co... i want to change my password?
- Someone hacked my account l want to delete it .?
- I got a new phone. was unable to transfer my number. Trying to log on my account to change it but forgot my password.?
- Forgot my password for e-mail?
- Create new password?
- I want to delete the account and it won't let me?
- How do I change my email password? I forgot my nose recent PW. Thank you, Merrilee Johannsen?
- Why won’t my password work it’s the one I just changed last month?
- Yahoo sent me a new password, but when I type it in for my phone acc it says wrong password?
- I want to know my password?