If you're looking to lose weight with water fasting, you have to do it the proper way. I'm currently on my 2nd water fast I've done. Now, the first time I don't know what I lost.. I didn't have a scale then. This time I'm doing with a scale. I started 2 days ago and it already says I've lost 12 pounds.. that's more than likely all water weight. But, if you keep at it, what your body basically does it starts eating crap thats been stored in your body for many years.. basically you're losing weight while detoxing your body. My first fast was only 4 days.. I had a bad back prior and just those 4 days I felt much better.. my back didn't ache at all. There's so many negative people when asked about water fasting.. but it's not nearly as bad as it seems. Look up the guy 'BadAssPrius' on Youtube.. he was my inspiration to start. But when you come off of a fast, no matter how long you fast for, you have to do it the proper way or you'll gain all the weight you lost back and fast. Start by drinking juice only for 2-3 days then soup with small veggies. Remember, water fasting shrinks your stomach, so you won't be able to eat nearly what you were able to eat before.
Any questions, feel free to message me. I've studied up on this for 2 months before I started.. I'd have to say, it's about the best thing you can do for your body. But DO NOT exercise while fasting.. maybe a little walking, but don't overdo yourself!
Best of luck.
Is it true that you can gain weight this fast?
Say you water fasted (ate nothingn - drank only water) for a week then you rtarted eating again (ate 1200 calories a day say) would you gain more than 1200 calories worth of weight (a little under a pound). Could you gain more weight than you eat?
- Is there 'any' fat in poop?
- Why do I feel like caffeine pills hit me harder than coffee?
- What are the healthiest fruit juice brands?
- I am 150 pounds and am 5 foot 4 inches in height. I am 29. How much weight should I loose?
- Am i overweight? 18 years old female 5 foot 1 and 119 pounds?
- Is 86 years old a good age to live too?
- I m 36 years old and my blood pressure is 122 over 80 is that good or bad??? I don t exercise or do anything but I want to change my habits?
- Should everyone be forced to be fat to end fat shaming?
- Rate my diet?
- I've been binge eating for months and gained 9 pounds! How much weight can I lose if I barely eat for 6 days?