If you're looking to lose weight with water fasting, you have to do it the proper way. I'm currently on my 2nd water fast I've done. Now, the first time I don't know what I lost.. I didn't have a scale then. This time I'm doing with a scale. I started 2 days ago and it already says I've lost 12 pounds.. that's more than likely all water weight. But, if you keep at it, what your body basically does it starts eating crap thats been stored in your body for many years.. basically you're losing weight while detoxing your body. My first fast was only 4 days.. I had a bad back prior and just those 4 days I felt much better.. my back didn't ache at all. There's so many negative people when asked about water fasting.. but it's not nearly as bad as it seems. Look up the guy 'BadAssPrius' on Youtube.. he was my inspiration to start. But when you come off of a fast, no matter how long you fast for, you have to do it the proper way or you'll gain all the weight you lost back and fast. Start by drinking juice only for 2-3 days then soup with small veggies. Remember, water fasting shrinks your stomach, so you won't be able to eat nearly what you were able to eat before.
Any questions, feel free to message me. I've studied up on this for 2 months before I started.. I'd have to say, it's about the best thing you can do for your body. But DO NOT exercise while fasting.. maybe a little walking, but don't overdo yourself!
Best of luck.
Is it true that you can gain weight this fast?
Say you water fasted (ate nothingn - drank only water) for a week then you rtarted eating again (ate 1200 calories a day say) would you gain more than 1200 calories worth of weight (a little under a pound). Could you gain more weight than you eat?
- Why am I so skinny?
- I want to start wearing a tank top instead of a shirt to gym but I’m worried people will be grossed out by the stretch marks under my arms?
- Really self conscious in my Muay Thai class? Advice?
- What are the best ways to reduce belly fat for women?
- What is the best and fastest way for a 15 year old looking to lose weight to lose weight?
- Why am I so skinny?
- From a public health point of view, what should governments do, if anything, to combat obesity?
- If you were really fat and out of shape, and you were filthy rich, can you get the absolute best cosmetic surgery to look attractive?
- Is it harder to lose some pounds if you're around 28yrs old already?
- I’m 15 and I weigh 340.I want to lose weight for myself so I can have a happy life.But I don’t know where to start. Is it possible or no?