yes, Paradisaeidae and agapanthus as well. try some
Phoenix roebelenii ( pygmy date palms)
Is it possible to grow birds of paradise and heliconias in USDA zone 9?
Is it possible to grow them (strelitzia reginae, s. nicolai and heliconia pendula) outdoor in south France (Menton, Nice, St. Tropez) all around the year?
- What is a suitable sized pot for a 12cm (little under 5'') papaya?
- One of my aspens is losing leaves all summer. got any reason why?
- What kind of lawn fungus is this?
- Dose a poison sumac tree kill other plants around it.?
- What is your favorite Mila Kunis movie and why?
- What can I give my dog to pass a plumb seed?
- Is there any product like crabgrass feed ? I am tired of trying to grow real grass.?
- Can I grow fruit and veg without chemicals, I want to do it all natural?
- How do I start a garden?
- Basil leaf question?