yes, Paradisaeidae and agapanthus as well. try some
Phoenix roebelenii ( pygmy date palms)
Is it possible to grow birds of paradise and heliconias in USDA zone 9?
Is it possible to grow them (strelitzia reginae, s. nicolai and heliconia pendula) outdoor in south France (Menton, Nice, St. Tropez) all around the year?
- I bought a bear root June strawberry plant how long does it take to grow foliage on the berry?
- I ve been all over the internet and can t identify the cactus I bought. Anyone good at plant identification?
- If I wanted a flagstone path, but I just laid down the path without digging or anything, does it make a difference?
- What exactly happens when A plant gets Pollinated ?
- Do you ever wake up at 2am, plant a flower, then go back to bed?
- Am I allowed to mow my lawn after 9 am?
- My wife is growing something.. and forgot to label it.. does anyone know what fruit or veg this is.?
- Is it stupid to grow lettuce and tomatoes on my balcony?
- If I leave my shoes outside overnight, will they get chiggers in them?
- Are grapes purple tomatoes, or are tomatoes just red grapes?