My Neuton lawn mower won't start?
I just stopped to empty the bag, then I can't start it again. When I push the start lever it does a click, but that's all! The battery is fully charged. The blade is not stuck and it doesn't do anything. Any ideas??
- Neuton Mower00
- Neuton Lawn Mower00
- I have several ideas but since I'm not there and can't test any of my theories they would all be a waste of time. Contact Neuton direct with your questions.
- Can I make a closed terrarium to be kept indoors during winter and tropical plants still survive and thrive? If not, when is recommended?
- I put a purple flower in resin, and after only like 2 minutes, it turned blue! Does anyone know why this happened?
- What pot size should I repot a miniature cactus in?
- What type of bananas are these?
- If you had no job and needed Money would you work at a nursery planting these palm trees in the ground for 11.25 an hour?
- How can I keep animals from digging through my compost pile naturally?
- What can I do in spring to help the bees in my garden?
- Who does cleaning and light yard work, like mowing, raking, and weedeating?
- Is it legal to urinate in my lawn?
- How do I dig really hard and damp clay?