My Neuton lawn mower won't start?
I just stopped to empty the bag, then I can't start it again. When I push the start lever it does a click, but that's all! The battery is fully charged. The blade is not stuck and it doesn't do anything. Any ideas??
- Neuton Mower00
- Neuton Lawn Mower00
- I have several ideas but since I'm not there and can't test any of my theories they would all be a waste of time. Contact Neuton direct with your questions.
- Why don't radish roots bulb?
- When is best time to GRAFT Peach Trees?
- Blueberries, the leaves turned brown and fell off, then stems turned brown?
- Is there a grape vine that grow single grape not clusters ?
- Have you ever planted a Victory garden?
- What plant is this growing in my yard?
- Are cages interchangeable?
- Are Heirloom vegetables good for beginning gardner's?
- Images for building a wood privacy fence around a tree.?
- If an almond is planted would the resulting bush bear good almonds or would it be more likely to produce inedible bitter almonds?.?