fixing Rhizobium species are specific to their own host
To isolate a nitrogen-fixing Rhizobium species a sample is taken from the rhizosphere of a leguminated alfalfa-plant. The sample is suspended in a liquid medium that contains all necessary macroelements and growth factors except nitrogen. The culture is placed in a shaking incubator to make sure that it received enough oxygen- however, no growth does take place, why?
- What size is Donald Trumps reproductive organ?
- Is there an alternative scientific theory/hypothesis to evolutionary theory, for how the many species of plants and animals came to exist?
- Help with Cell Biology (regulation of the cell cycle)? Pictures/diagrams included with 6 multiple choice questions.?
- Why do some humans develop incestuous feelings towards siblings, aunts, parents, and disturbingly their children?
- Evolutionist claim verbally that non-life can give life.How can a thing can give a thing to another thing that it did not possess,ridiculous?
- Why do humans kill each other?
- What is evolution? Doesn't that mean continuous change? Do we have new people, plants, animals, etc?
- Can people breathe co2?
- Warren's DNA was blended with 3 south American countries, Ya' think why the Cherokee nation spokespeople think she's nuts? 1/1024th?
- How would human life evolve on Mars?