in terms of big government. America as well
Call it out if it is a republican; call it out if it is a democrat. Stop playing team, because they are all screwing us
All communist countries?
What were all the communist countries from 1900 A.D to 2013 A.D? The current countries that I know is China, North Korea, Laos, Cuba, and Vietnam.
- youre funny
what about the USSR and all the eastern bloc countries11
- I think you got it all with the exception of USSR. But you can check Wikipedia too if necessary01
- There is no such thing as a Communist country.
There is no State in Communism.20
- USA heads the list - biggest Commie government on the planet. But don't take my word on it, ask the Libertarians.
Vote or Die
London UK 070613.105802
- If you need a list of socialist countries (that are sometimes called 'communist' because ot their communist government, here you are:
USSR (15 republics) - 1922-1991
German Democratic Republic 1949-1990
Now, the existing socialist countires are Vietnam, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Cuba, Laos, Venezuela.
The Chinese government is communist as well.
In addition, in the 1960s and 1980s, a number of Third World countries stated that they had a "socialist orientation" and began to build of a socialist society: Angola, Afghanistan, Yemen, Congo, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Somalia (until 1977), Ethiopia, Kampuchea (Cambodia), as well as Algeria, Bangladesh, Benin, the Socialist Republic of the Union of Burma, Burkina Faso, Guyana, Ghana (under Nkrumah), Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Grenada, Egypt (under Nasser and Sadat) Indonesia (under Sukarno), Iraq (until 2003), Cape Verde, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Syria, Tanzania, Zimbabwe.
Those countries had Marxist-Leninist ruling parties.
There were some other short-lived states that can be considered as socialist such as
Republic of Naissaar, December 1917 - 26 February 1918.
Alsace Republic November 10, 1918 - November 22, 1918.
Galician Soviet Socialist Republic July 15, 1920 - September 23, 1920
Socialist Republic of Chile, June 6, 1832 - June 18, 1932.01
- I would say more like Singapore. Singapore is indefinitely a communist countries as the government hates their own citizens and dictator Tony Tan Keng Yam is letting more foreigners have more rights than citizens like unlimited access to casinos and clubs. US citizens have to get permission from the Singaporean Government to get visas as they are required to enter Singapore. Thailand Indonesia may be another communist country as both nountries limit foreigners rights. Vietnam and Cuba are indefinetly communist along with Singapore.10
- The countries you have listed are NOT communist, but SOCIALIST.
There has only been one country that can be called "communist" and that was "Democratic Kampuchea" (Cambodia) during the Khmer Rouge period of 15 April 1975 to January 4, 1979. That was a total failure because the country never went through the socialist transitional stage.
All the other countries are, or were, "socialist" countries with socialist economies but with governments predominately controlled by communist parties. (political parties with people who believe in attaining a communist economic system at some time in the distant future).
Cambodia can be classified as currently being socialist
The Soviet Union (13 countries within one Federation) were socialist.
Poland, Romania, Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic) were socialist, as were Bulgaria, Lithuania and Estonia and others in the Eastern Bloc of nations.21
- How can any foreign leader take Trump at his word?
- Do you think that Mueller can remove Trump from office, or even charge him with a crime?
- Why do cons think that it’s ok to spend seven trillion on the Iraq war but not a few trillion on infrastructure and jobs?
- Did you know that Trump's ties to Russia go all the back to the Soviet Union? Do you think Mueller is looking at this?
- Do you think welfare encourages poor people to have more kids?
- Would you agree that Barack Obama's presidency was like watching a slow motion train wreck?
- Are you monitoring how fast Bada Bing gets to Level 7?
- Do you think the school walkouts are pointless?
- Did you see Obama smiling at Barbara Bush's funeral?
- Is the hatred hatred that liberals have toward rich people is because of their own personal failures in life?