All communist countries?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "All communist countries?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
in terms of big government. America as well
Call it out if it is a republican; call it out if it is a democrat. Stop playing team, because they are all screwing us
what about the USSR and all the eastern bloc countries
I think you got it all with the exception of USSR. But you can check Wikipedia too if necessary
There is no such thing as a Communist country.
There is no State in Communism.
USA heads the list - biggest Commie government on the planet. But don't take my word on it, ask the Libertarians.
Vote or Die
London UK 070613.1058
If you need a list of socialist countries (that are sometimes called 'communist' because ot their communist government, here you are:
USSR (15 republics) - 1922-1991
German Democratic Republic 1949-1990
Now, the existing socialist countires are Vietnam, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Cuba, Laos, Venezuela.
The Chinese government is communist as well.
In addition, in the 1960s and 1980s, a number of Third World countries stated that they had a "socialist orientation" and began to build of a socialist society: Angola, Afghanistan, Yemen, Congo, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Somalia (until 1977), Ethiopia, Kampuchea (Cambodia), as well as Algeria, Bangladesh, Benin, the Socialist Republic of the Union of Burma, Burkina Faso, Guyana, Ghana (under Nkrumah), Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Grenada, Egypt (under Nasser and Sadat) Indonesia (under Sukarno), Iraq (until 2003), Cape Verde, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Syria, Tanzania, Zimbabwe.
Those countries had Marxist-Leninist ruling parties.
There were some other short-lived states that can be considered as socialist such as
Republic of Naissaar, December 1917 - 26 February 1918.
Alsace Republic November 10, 1918 - November 22, 1918.
Galician Soviet Socialist Republic July 15, 1920 - September 23, 1920
Socialist Republic of Chile, June 6, 1832 - June 18, 1932.
I would say more like Singapore. Singapore is indefinitely a communist countries as the government hates their own citizens and dictator Tony Tan Keng Yam is letting more foreigners have more rights than citizens like unlimited access to casinos and clubs. US citizens have to get permission from the Singaporean Government to get visas as they are required to enter Singapore. Thailand Indonesia may be another communist country as both nountries limit foreigners rights. Vietnam and Cuba are indefinetly communist along with Singapore.
The countries you have listed are NOT communist, but SOCIALIST.
There has only been one country that can be called "communist" and that was "Democratic Kampuchea" (Cambodia) during the Khmer Rouge period of 15 April 1975 to January 4, 1979. That was a total failure because the country never went through the socialist transitional stage.
All the other countries are, or were, "socialist" countries with socialist economies but with governments predominately controlled by communist parties. (political parties with people who believe in attaining a communist economic system at some time in the distant future).
Cambodia can be classified as currently being socialist
The Soviet Union (13 countries within one Federation) were socialist.
Poland, Romania, Czechoslovakia (now the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic) were socialist, as were Bulgaria, Lithuania and Estonia and others in the Eastern Bloc of nations.
- Are Southern Europeans Lazy?
- If we drill for more oil, will that bring the prices down for consumers?
- Liberals, cant you see this entire flynn mess is actually obama's fault?
- Can we please take god off the money and government buildings, I'm a tax payer, and those are my buildings and I'm personally offended?
- Who's side are you on: US or North Korea ?
- What's the dumbest thing you heard a Republican say?
- Why, in America, is the customers responsibility to tip wait staff to help make up their hourly wage that their employer refuses to pay them?
- Why wasn't guns allowed into the NRA building where Trump spoke? Isn't like, more guns, what keeps people safe, Conservatives?
- Should the U.S. government become nationalized instead of privately owned?
- There is not going to be a Border Wall of Mexico. Do Trumptards care that he, once again, broke another promise....or are they this stupid?