Physics Concept: conservative vs. Non-Conservative Force?
Briefly explain the concept of a conservative force vs. a non-conservative force.
- Why does we an exit?
- Physics problem! Please help?
- Physics (Electricity and Magnetism) Question Help?
- A 3.0 Hz wave travels on a spring. If the wavelength is 6.0 m, what is the speed of waves on the spring?
- Is it possible to survive if you fall out of a plane without a parachute?
- If string theory isn’t really a theory and Newton’s universal law of gravitation isn’t really a law, why are they called such?
- Why is winter colder than summer?
- Not saying it is. I'm wondering if this idea CAN be sound. Could radioactivity be a raw form of magical energy on a fictional basis?
- If all waves have a restoring force, what is the restoring force for electromagnetic waves in light?
- How long does the present (now) last, before it becomes the past? Do physicists know?