How do I become an embalmer?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "How do I become an embalmer?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
I can tell ya how to become emabalmed.
I would need some more specific information to give you a detailed answer.
Mostly, I would need to know the state in which you live or are planning on becoming an embalmer.
Many states have a single license where you are both a funeral director and an embalmer (my state is like this). Other states have separate licenses for each. Since you didn't say where you live or are planning on getting licensed, I can't help you there other than the first link below to the National Funeral Directors Association's website where it lists every state and the requirements.
The second link is to the American Board of Funeral Service Education's website which lists all accredited mortuary schools in the country. Choose the state you are looking into and you'll find the schools in that state.
If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me via Yahoo - and good luck!
- School feels really depressing?
- From which grade are you taught algebra?
- Do they show your school picture at high school graduation? Answer asap!?
- Ways to stay at the same school despite moving?
- Should I bully the transdgender boy in my class?
- Overall, how was your high school experience?
- Why do private schools make female students wear short plaid and pleated schoolgirl skirts if boys and men think those outfits look sexy?
- I want to grow up?
- Would I be better off if I dropped out of school?
- Got jumped by 4 people? Should I fight them again?