I can tell ya how to become emabalmed.
How do I become an embalmer?
I do not wish to be a full Mortician or Funeral Director, I just want to be an embalmer. I have tried to do research on where to go to school for it but I just cant find embalming training.
- I would need some more specific information to give you a detailed answer.
Mostly, I would need to know the state in which you live or are planning on becoming an embalmer.
Many states have a single license where you are both a funeral director and an embalmer (my state is like this). Other states have separate licenses for each. Since you didn't say where you live or are planning on getting licensed, I can't help you there other than the first link below to the National Funeral Directors Association's website where it lists every state and the requirements.
The second link is to the American Board of Funeral Service Education's website which lists all accredited mortuary schools in the country. Choose the state you are looking into and you'll find the schools in that state.
If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me via Yahoo - and good luck!00
- Which high school should i go to?
- If you skip seventh grade can you go straight to eighth grade, or do you have to redo seventh?
- I think I might have an eating disorder I skip breakfast and lunch but I do eat dinner deos that mean I have anorexicia?
- My rights with skipping (16 yo)?
- Are life and death opposites?
- Since most American kids are couch potatoes,why is it so wrong to give Participation Trophies to the few kids who DO participate?
- It’s my freshman year of high school I messsed my gpa up and now Im already down to a 3.0 is it possible to raise it to a 3.7 before senior?
- Can dubious skills be used for good?
- Can I take a leave of absence in 8th grade?
- How do I tell my parents I'm failing 5 out of 7 classes?