If animal shelters euthanize unwanted animals, then shouldn't unwanted children in orphanages...?
be euthanized as well? It's kind of unfair don't you think?
- No. A child's life is much more respected then any animal.00
- Because they are human, and will grow up to be smart to help out mankind. Whereas animals don't give anything, so they are useless unless someone wants them.00
- I cry. I even have nightmares. the 1st time I held a canines whilst he replaced into being euthanized i presumed i replaced into going to have a heart attack. Then I went and vomited. we don't euthanize for area. Aggression confident, terminally ill, confident. yet that would not make it any much less annoying. Plus, they are actually not attempting to bite my face off whilst we are euthanizing them. i've got been at shelters and helped the staff. i wanted to do each and every part of this interest. They do their jobs yet maximum of them do not do it willingly. they're nevertheless Angels i don't care what every physique says approximately them. There are some undesirable shelter merely like with the rest yet for the main section, those are animal enthusiasts... I additionally would desire to make the alternative to circulate away canines. i understand what meaning. in specific cases i'm the final desire. As I stated, I cry and that i've got nightmares in spite of each and every thing this time, it nevertheless gets to me. yet in specific cases i think of ways we keep them is to assist them out of this life. If I EVER get used to it, i will end doing rescue artwork. end of tale.00
- That's an awesome question! Most kill shelters euthanize what they consider the "Bully Breeds", (Pittbulls, Rottwielers, Dobermans, etc.)first, and will do so almost on the spot. In people, I consider different races as breeds, so we'll go with that. (I'm a Mutt ^.^) So imagine that you walk into an orphanage as a small child and you hear, "Oh, I'm sorry, you're black/etc, we're gonna have to put you down..." Also, most kill shelters are so overcrowded that some will only give their animals 3 days to find a home before euthanizing, to make room for more. That's barely even enough time to get used to a new living situation, let alone adjust to the fact that both of your parents just died (or whatever happened.) I think they're also more quick to euthanize older pets, since younger pets have higher chances of becoming adopted, so teenagers wouldn't have much of a chance. Also, they tend to euthanize unhealthy patients because they also have slimmer chances of adoption if it's a chonic condition, but if it's a transmissible disease, they want to keep the other ones healthy. So if the kid has a cold, they would be **** out of luck. If a cold breaks out within the orphanage, they would to euthanize everybody in there, to prevent it from breaking out further!
(Thanks for that notion. That was fun! ^.^)00
- My bunnies had a fight, one ripped the others fur out!?
- My pet monkey escaped my house, what do i do?
- Will a plugin mouse repeller affect my tarantula and if so are there ones that won’t?
- Can any pet live in one of these?
- I’m going into high school next year and I really want a bunny. If you have rabbits can you please tell me what it’s like?
- How to get my rabbit used to wood flooring?
- 🍒 Would you have cockroaches as pets?
- Can a pig be a therapy pet?
- Anyone know the answer to this?? I cant find it when I try and research it.?
- My hermit crab has not moved in days. I woke up to find him outside of his shell on top of the echo earth immobile. What should I do?