If animal shelters euthanize unwanted animals, then shouldn't unwanted children in orphanages...?
be euthanized as well? It's kind of unfair don't you think?
- No. A child's life is much more respected then any animal.00
- Because they are human, and will grow up to be smart to help out mankind. Whereas animals don't give anything, so they are useless unless someone wants them.00
- I cry. I even have nightmares. the 1st time I held a canines whilst he replaced into being euthanized i presumed i replaced into going to have a heart attack. Then I went and vomited. we don't euthanize for area. Aggression confident, terminally ill, confident. yet that would not make it any much less annoying. Plus, they are actually not attempting to bite my face off whilst we are euthanizing them. i've got been at shelters and helped the staff. i wanted to do each and every part of this interest. They do their jobs yet maximum of them do not do it willingly. they're nevertheless Angels i don't care what every physique says approximately them. There are some undesirable shelter merely like with the rest yet for the main section, those are animal enthusiasts... I additionally would desire to make the alternative to circulate away canines. i understand what meaning. in specific cases i'm the final desire. As I stated, I cry and that i've got nightmares in spite of each and every thing this time, it nevertheless gets to me. yet in specific cases i think of ways we keep them is to assist them out of this life. If I EVER get used to it, i will end doing rescue artwork. end of tale.00
- That's an awesome question! Most kill shelters euthanize what they consider the "Bully Breeds", (Pittbulls, Rottwielers, Dobermans, etc.)first, and will do so almost on the spot. In people, I consider different races as breeds, so we'll go with that. (I'm a Mutt ^.^) So imagine that you walk into an orphanage as a small child and you hear, "Oh, I'm sorry, you're black/etc, we're gonna have to put you down..." Also, most kill shelters are so overcrowded that some will only give their animals 3 days to find a home before euthanizing, to make room for more. That's barely even enough time to get used to a new living situation, let alone adjust to the fact that both of your parents just died (or whatever happened.) I think they're also more quick to euthanize older pets, since younger pets have higher chances of becoming adopted, so teenagers wouldn't have much of a chance. Also, they tend to euthanize unhealthy patients because they also have slimmer chances of adoption if it's a chonic condition, but if it's a transmissible disease, they want to keep the other ones healthy. So if the kid has a cold, they would be **** out of luck. If a cold breaks out within the orphanage, they would to euthanize everybody in there, to prevent it from breaking out further!
(Thanks for that notion. That was fun! ^.^)00
- Chinchillas fighting or are they ok?
- Do hedgehogs dig tunnels under fencing?
- Is four feet round a appropriate size cage for a rabbit?
- Beef trimmings for pet food?
- What is your opinion on rats as pets?
- Why do my pet rabbits keep dying on me?
- What should I name my beetle?
- Can I leave my rabbit alone for 8-10 hours a day?
- What pet should I get?
- Why has my 2 year old rabbit died?