Did Ben Roethlisberger "choke"?
The last two games were extremely critical to the Steelers. But in overtime against the Cowboys he threw an interception (although the throw wasn't really all that bad). Then the Steelers lost to the Bengals 13-10. He threw an interception late in the 4th quarter which cost his team the game.
- No, his ability to throw the ball has been diminished by his injury. He didn't choke, he just shouldn't be playing hurt. He wants to prove that he is tough and can play through the pain, but when it costs his team games that they need, you start questioning what Mike Tomlin is thinking letting him start. When he is healthy, he puts up solid numbers. He usually is a pretty durable QB, but he doesn't play well enough when he is hurt to be starting.10
- Roethlisberger chocked big time. Usually Roethlisberger doesn't have to do much during a game, because the defense will do everything, so Roethlisberger gets to sit back, relax and get credit for the wins. The Steelers defense deserves 100% of all the credit for the Steelers success. In the Super Bowl against the Packers Roethlisberger had a chance to win the game in the final minutes, and Roethlisberger came up with four really pathetic throws that didn't come close to being completed. Roethlisberger can't be relied upon to step up and win a game when needed. For the first time in Roethlisbergers career he is asked to do something and pull his weight and you see the Steelers lose.10
- Do you think Kyler Murray will ever play in the NFL?
- Why Leо Bertо should be suspended for giving Сυ Tie the Bes̩t Αns̩wer?
- Raiders +12, who wins?
- What in the Hell is Fox problem.. like do they not like the Saints???? Either they cut it off mid game or just dont show it.?
- How many Bud Lights are you slamming to support the troops in the Army-Navy game?
- Why do people think NFL players are tougher than troops?
- Who is a bigger choke artist aaron rodgers or lebron james?
- Why has been worse for our society the NFL or rap music?
- Which team is the worst in the NFL?
- In football, if a shovel pass/flip is considered a pass/competition then why isn't a pitch on option plays considered a lateral pass?