Hello, Many users have problems with web cams. Press the designated button to turn on your camera. If you are using an external camera, use a compatible USB cable to connect the camera to the USB port of your computer.
Visit a website that allows you to test your webcam online. An example of a site you can use include http://www.ehow.com/how_8443971_test-web...
Next try this.
Click the "Allow" button from the flash player settings window. You should now see live video footage from your web camera. If you don't see live video, your web camera is not working properly.
To reinstall the drivers try this. Right click on My Computer-> Properties -> Device manager -> Imaging Devices -? Webcam. Right click on the webcam and uninstall it. This will cause the computer to reinstall the drivers and software. Restart the computer and hopefully your problem will be fixed.
Here are a list of sites that will help
http://download.cnet.com/windows/webcam-... This is free software.
http://www.camersoft.com/webcam-recorder... Try the free trial first.
http://www.any-video-recorder.com/ This is free software.
Here is a site with a very good video, it is by Dell the information is so good you should watch it, it will help you understand http://youtu.be/y0yvmJvWgKI
Need some special effects, here are some sites that you may like
Hey, I enjoyed your question, I have worked as a technician most of my life, I hope I have helped you...
CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
Chicony camera comes on then goes off using skype?
acts like something else is using the camera but no other programs are open.
- Can I put upgrade my gaming laptop that has 16GB of single channel RAM by adding 8GB of single channel RAM into the empty memory slot.?
- H101 error?
- Whats the best Samsung tablets?
- External HD with a firewire 400/800 port, how do i connect it to mac with thunderbolt/usb other than the expenaive apple cable?
- Is it possible that the original owner of my laptop is accessing my computer?
- Lost windows password my laptop?
- Is it possible to get a graphics card for my laptop if it doesn’t have one?
- How can I turn off the mouse pad in a Lenova laptop?
- I have a unreadble hardrive on my macbook pro what do i do??
- How do I reboot my Mac? It doesn’t have a power button and the mouse is frozen.?