Best Mini Fridge for a Dorm?
I'm looking for a fridge that's inexpensive, actually makes things cold, and most importantly, is QUIET!
- Is your internet search engine broken, or your legs and you can't go to the store?04
- How much money do you have now? Go to the store and buy one. These little things are not rocket science. Don't buy used. They're cheap.02
- Many colleges will offer up minifridges on moving in day, you should check if yours does, it's possible that they don't allow other minifridges in their dorms outside of those. Sometimes they'll sell a combination fridge/microwave unit.
None of the are quite, and none of them get things very cold, and all of them have their freezer part freeze over.01
- This Site Might Help You.
Best Mini Fridge for a Dorm?
I'm looking for a fridge that's inexpensive, actually makes things cold, and most importantly, is QUIET!01
- I got mine back in 1991 from Sears for about $120 and it's still alive and kicking now as our beer fridge. You can get them far cheaper now at Wal-Mart, like $60.00
- Best Mini Fridge00
- Silent Mini Fridge00
- My favorite fridge for a dorm is:
Why? Because it works. It's quiet. It doesn't require defrosting. It's large enough to be useful, but small enough to get into a dorm. It is about 10 inches taller than the other models, but that is useful space. A microwave or convection/toaster oven fits nicely on top. It has a reasonable price. I've owned one for more than 3 years and it works fine. It keeps things cold in the fridge and frozen in the freezer. It's energy star and uses little power. It doesn't run all the time, only when it's supposed to. I actually own 3 of them, which I use so that 3 roommates have their own fridge in their room, instead of having to share. Sometimes it does make a click sound when starting, but it's not loud when it's running. If this model doesn't fit in your dorm, Frigidaire makes two smaller models that are similar, one with a single door that locks with a key, and another with a separate freezer that is like a smaller model of the one I have. Since I actually use the fridge to save money by cooking a lot instead of eating out, I need the slightly larger size to be practical for a weeks worth of shopping without being packed wall to wall. It's still is very manageable for one person to move around with a dolly or luggage cart. I'd recommend two people for stairs, but it's still much more manageable than a full size fridge to get through doorways and elevators.
I got it on sale at Lowes, combined with a 10% off coupon, for under $200.10
- What are good minors that can go under the kinesiology concentration? I want to be a physical therapist but I feel like I need a minor.?
- Is a 1120 SAT score good?
- If I fail like three classes in my first semester of college, will they kick me out?
- Does “before midnight on 16th December” mean the latest time the thing can be submitted is 11:59pm on the 15th or 11:59pm on the 16th?
- I hate college...what do I do?
- Will a C affect my chances of getting into a good college?
- Is it true that he Catholic Church invented the scientific method and the university system.?
- I'm a middle-aged professor and some of my college students flirt with me. Is this just for the grade?
- Can a certificate increase the chances of getting myself a better job?
- Do some college students take all on-site classes on one day a week? Is this common?