Best Mini Fridge for a Dorm?
I'm looking for a fridge that's inexpensive, actually makes things cold, and most importantly, is QUIET!
- Is your internet search engine broken, or your legs and you can't go to the store?04
- How much money do you have now? Go to the store and buy one. These little things are not rocket science. Don't buy used. They're cheap.02
- Many colleges will offer up minifridges on moving in day, you should check if yours does, it's possible that they don't allow other minifridges in their dorms outside of those. Sometimes they'll sell a combination fridge/microwave unit.
None of the are quite, and none of them get things very cold, and all of them have their freezer part freeze over.01
- This Site Might Help You.
Best Mini Fridge for a Dorm?
I'm looking for a fridge that's inexpensive, actually makes things cold, and most importantly, is QUIET!01
- I got mine back in 1991 from Sears for about $120 and it's still alive and kicking now as our beer fridge. You can get them far cheaper now at Wal-Mart, like $60.00
- Best Mini Fridge00
- Silent Mini Fridge00
- My favorite fridge for a dorm is:
Why? Because it works. It's quiet. It doesn't require defrosting. It's large enough to be useful, but small enough to get into a dorm. It is about 10 inches taller than the other models, but that is useful space. A microwave or convection/toaster oven fits nicely on top. It has a reasonable price. I've owned one for more than 3 years and it works fine. It keeps things cold in the fridge and frozen in the freezer. It's energy star and uses little power. It doesn't run all the time, only when it's supposed to. I actually own 3 of them, which I use so that 3 roommates have their own fridge in their room, instead of having to share. Sometimes it does make a click sound when starting, but it's not loud when it's running. If this model doesn't fit in your dorm, Frigidaire makes two smaller models that are similar, one with a single door that locks with a key, and another with a separate freezer that is like a smaller model of the one I have. Since I actually use the fridge to save money by cooking a lot instead of eating out, I need the slightly larger size to be practical for a weeks worth of shopping without being packed wall to wall. It's still is very manageable for one person to move around with a dolly or luggage cart. I'd recommend two people for stairs, but it's still much more manageable than a full size fridge to get through doorways and elevators.
I got it on sale at Lowes, combined with a 10% off coupon, for under $200.10
- Why do you think I don't relate well with anyone in my college major?
- What would you do?
- Do I apply as a freshman or transfer student with Dual Enrollment AA?
- What are reasons why someone would get laid off after 25 years working for a university? Not a professor though?
- Do i have to take certain courses/classes in college to join the US Army?
- Is there more to life than a 9-5 job, then die?
- Should I quit college and become a UPS driver ?
- University is as shitty as highschool. Agree or Disagree?
- Is a Bachelor's degree good enough to get a good job in your opinion?
- Can I omit my college transcript when applying to a new college?