And it stimulates your nervous.
HOW DOES MARIJUANA AFFECT?
HOW DOES MARIJUANA AFFECT THE NERVOUS
- Do you mean nerves or nervous people (anxiety)?00
- Affect is the proper word. The effect that it has is to fit into certain receptor sites called cannabinoid receptors. That apparently slows down the release of GABA which would otherwise slow down the brain more or make it more difficult for other neurotransmitters to cause an impulse or signal. It is a bit confusing so hopefully I got that right.
"Cannabinoid receptor type 1 (CB1) receptors are thought to be one of the most widely expressed G protein-coupled receptors in the brain. This is due to endocannabinoid-mediated depolarization-induced suppression of inhibition, a very common form of short-term plasticity in which the depolarization of a single neuron induces a reduction in GABA-mediated neurotransmission. Endocannabinoids released from the depolarized post-synaptic neuron bind to CB1 receptors in the pre-synaptic neuron and cause a reduction in GABA release."
"γ-Aminobutyric acid (play /ˈɡæmə əˈmiːnoʊbjuːˈtɪrɨk ˈæsɨd/ GAM-ə ə-MEE-noh-bew-TIRR-ik; or GABA /ˈɡæbə/) is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the mammalian central nervous system. It plays a role in regulating neuronal excitability throughout the nervous system. In humans, GABA is also directly responsible for the regulation of muscle tone."
Apparently one of the things it does is to inhibit the effect of GABA which itself changes how easily nerve impulses are transmitted by affecting the polarization of the membranes. The bottom line seems to be that it selectively increases the ability of some nerves in the brain, those with certain types of cannabinoid receptors, to send a signal.00
- What is the action of trypsin?
- Which group do fungi that produce spores in a sac belong to ?
- What kind of tree is this? Photo of leaves attached. Thank you?
- Briefly describe how the energy and each of the raw materials for photosynthesis reach the cells of the palisade layer within a leaf.?
- Hi. I one leaf of aloe vera, after i slice it the gel is compltely purple or dark pink. Why?
- Please help me understand this?
- If you submerge dried fruits like raisins, dried mango, or sun-dried tomatoes in water, will they return to their original fruit-shape?
- One of my boob is purple and look like a mushroom?
- Anywhere outside usa, i have a huge selection of edible plants: why does usa stores limit me to only a few edible plants?
- Is the most specific part of the scientific name of an organism?