What is an Attitude ?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What is an Attitude ?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Any noticeable disagreeing with the person who says you have one.
Usually a little exhibition of stroppiness. Or a pose - as in strik an attitude..
Non-verbal expression of a perspective.
An attitude is somewhere between a belief, a stance, a mood, and a pose. If you've got an attitude about something, it can be hard to change it because you think you're right.
You'll often hear Happy Hour referred to as "Attitude Adjustment Hour," because cheap drinks are one of the best ways to change your attitude. If you're in a bad mood, cocktails can make it better (or worse). An attitude is a way of thinking that you can express just by standing a certain way. For example, putting your hands on your hips and rolling your eyes expresses one kind of attitude, while kneeling with your palms together expresses a very different one.
- Do you hate time?
- What does "Sorry but I dont get around to open conversations" means?
- What means infantilism?
- How common is the phrase AS LONG AS used wth the sense of SINCE in American English?
- Could this sentence be grammatically correct?
- What is the difference between "Don't get me wrong" and "Don't be mistaken" Thanks?
- What does the phrase mean you have my word?
- Which is grammatically correct?
- True or False., You have a lot of fun today?
- Is saying dad instead of father considered slang?