What is an Attitude ?
- Any noticeable disagreeing with the person who says you have one.00
- Usually a little exhibition of stroppiness. Or a pose - as in strik an attitude..00
- Non-verbal expression of a perspective.00
- An attitude is somewhere between a belief, a stance, a mood, and a pose. If you've got an attitude about something, it can be hard to change it because you think you're right.
You'll often hear Happy Hour referred to as "Attitude Adjustment Hour," because cheap drinks are one of the best ways to change your attitude. If you're in a bad mood, cocktails can make it better (or worse). An attitude is a way of thinking that you can express just by standing a certain way. For example, putting your hands on your hips and rolling your eyes expresses one kind of attitude, while kneeling with your palms together expresses a very different one.
- What does it mean when people in america or UK tell you "you don't know"?
- What are some uncommonly seen words and their meanings?
- What does the word "Vague" mean?
- How to use the words "proficient" and "incompetent" in a sentence?
- Is atheism a belief and a disbelief?
- Why is this term wrong? " The librarian laid the book on the table " How is this grammaticallg wrong?
- If you're waiting for the waiter, aren't you the waiter?
- What do you think of the name Corsette for a girl?
- Are these sentences grammatically correct?
- Does it really matter if a word is spelled incorrectly if it is clear what it means?