What is an Attitude ?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What is an Attitude ?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Any noticeable disagreeing with the person who says you have one.
Usually a little exhibition of stroppiness. Or a pose - as in strik an attitude..
Non-verbal expression of a perspective.
An attitude is somewhere between a belief, a stance, a mood, and a pose. If you've got an attitude about something, it can be hard to change it because you think you're right.
You'll often hear Happy Hour referred to as "Attitude Adjustment Hour," because cheap drinks are one of the best ways to change your attitude. If you're in a bad mood, cocktails can make it better (or worse). An attitude is a way of thinking that you can express just by standing a certain way. For example, putting your hands on your hips and rolling your eyes expresses one kind of attitude, while kneeling with your palms together expresses a very different one.
- No questions in your life right now huh?
- People keep telling me I'm a savage. What does this mean?
- Which one is the lest harmful way to beheaded or electrical to perform the excuation by the law?!?
- I m getting married in June and I m trying to think of a cute/funny hashtag. My name is Megan kasik and my fiancés name is Brent savel ideas?
- What does the phrase "normal people" mean to you?
- Is this sentence correct?
- How is it homophobic to find gay activity disgusting?
- Is it propaganda when it's true?
- 'The door adjoining his office to hers' Please explain this sentece and whose door is it, his or hers?
- If you created your own language, what would be your word for whiskey?