What is an Attitude ?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What is an Attitude ?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Any noticeable disagreeing with the person who says you have one.
Usually a little exhibition of stroppiness. Or a pose - as in strik an attitude..
Non-verbal expression of a perspective.
An attitude is somewhere between a belief, a stance, a mood, and a pose. If you've got an attitude about something, it can be hard to change it because you think you're right.
You'll often hear Happy Hour referred to as "Attitude Adjustment Hour," because cheap drinks are one of the best ways to change your attitude. If you're in a bad mood, cocktails can make it better (or worse). An attitude is a way of thinking that you can express just by standing a certain way. For example, putting your hands on your hips and rolling your eyes expresses one kind of attitude, while kneeling with your palms together expresses a very different one.
- Who or whom?
- Cuantas yardas cubicas de concreto necesito para llenar 43 de largo 4 de ancho y un espesor de 4 pulgadas?
- Is school work one word or two?
- What does 'oombala' mean?
- If there was a Take a Yahoo Answers User To Work Day, which user would you take to work with you?
- Can you start a sentence with "but"?
- Literall meaning of contortion?
- Why can't British people pronounce words correctly....?
- Was already resigned? correct?
- How do you Americans use the verb SHAG in the sense, to chase and bring back; fetch?