What is an Attitude ?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What is an Attitude ?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
Any noticeable disagreeing with the person who says you have one.
Usually a little exhibition of stroppiness. Or a pose - as in strik an attitude..
Non-verbal expression of a perspective.
An attitude is somewhere between a belief, a stance, a mood, and a pose. If you've got an attitude about something, it can be hard to change it because you think you're right.
You'll often hear Happy Hour referred to as "Attitude Adjustment Hour," because cheap drinks are one of the best ways to change your attitude. If you're in a bad mood, cocktails can make it better (or worse). An attitude is a way of thinking that you can express just by standing a certain way. For example, putting your hands on your hips and rolling your eyes expresses one kind of attitude, while kneeling with your palms together expresses a very different one.
- What does gangnam style mean?
- Okay I need your meanest words said to a woman. (For art project) need lots of words its alot of ice. It could be funny or rude?
- What is the difference of using 'of course, certainly, surely' please clarify?
- Whats the word to describe someone who talks quickly in a foolish way?
- What is a synonym for encourage but with a negative connotation?
- When did the word "Beeves" become a an actual word in the dictionary? (It's the plural for beef)?
- What does" kinda got my hands full " mean?
- What time does it become "evening"? Meaning, when does "evening" start?
- Use infidelity in a sentence?
- What's the difference between noon and afternoon?