Is anyone else grounded this entire summer?
im grounded this summer and my summer is gonna really suck. i just wanna know if anyone else is going through the same thing right now so i dont feel so alone.
- Will im not grounded but i cant do nothing and my mom is abusive and hates me.00
- im grounded for the rest of the summer too lol. no games, no going out with friends, computers, etc. i had bad grades after January but now i raised it up with no D's and F's. i showed them to my parents and they're ok with it but my sister thought it wasn't (lectured me about getting into college& didnt "try hard" enough).
meh, idk what to do. im going to summer school to retake classes i failed in first semester X_X.
yeah, you're not alone. :D
i'm secretly using a tablet lol :300
- That makes two of us, I'm also grounded for the entire summer. For our sake, I hope we find something to keep us from going mad :') Good luck!00
- Grounded for a WHOLE summer?
Well you could point out to your parents a reason why being grounded is bad for your health. Deprivation of daylight and natural sunlight(if not exposed to the sun for too long) helps prevent seasonal affective disorder.
So unless your parents want to cause you undue misery they might want to rethink their extreme punishment.
That said, offer them a compromise. You obviously did something bad to be grounded that long, maybe agree to wash their car or do some extra chores around the house.
If you do this. do it in a grown up fashion. have it written down before you speak to them and follow down the list. They will be extremely impressed and maybe even grant you your wish.
They do not realise the damage they are doing. Grounding you for 7 months last time didn't stop you doing what you did this time..right?
You have to put forward a valid argument (without arguing) "Seasonal Affection Disorder" or SAD is a recognised medical affliction, even jailed prisoners are allowed out a couple of hours every day.
Take my advice. Learn to get your point across to them in such a way it doesn't aggrovate them.
I mean one day when they are old and cannot look after themselves who will be the one they turn to for help? YOU. You might want to make them aware of that.00
- Why everyone thinks i am a baby that cant do anything?
- How can I comfort my sister ?
- What causes some girls to be “tomboys”?
- Why is my cousin being so mean all of a sudden?
- DO YOU HAVE KIDS. how many, age, and private or public school enrolled?
- AN OVERPRICED CITY. would be ok living in one?
- I hate my dad. Any advice?
- How would you stop your 16 year old daughter from being shy and having no personality?
- Why does my family think they have any right to call me an elitist snob?
- My little sister gave me an erection. Am I going to Hell?