Physics behind making a woodwind instrument?
I need to make a recorder for my physics class, can someone explain to me the physics behind making a perfect harmonic through the holes and all? Any equations and how to use them? I know one that's like n and 4L or 2L to find frequencies...help!!!
- Flutes was created from timber, in actuality a number of them nonetheless are... A woodwind is an tool the place air is blown for the duration of an part to resonate in the physique of the tool. they're broken down into 3 categories, flutes, single reeds, and double reeds. Flutes comprise, nicely, flutes. And recorders, and whistles... that style of concern, whether they lack a wood reed, they nonetheless have an part to blow against... they frequently have a sparkling and piercing tone. single reeds comprise the saxophone and the clarinet. they have one reed which you blow for the duration of. they frequently have a heat and resonate tone. Double reeds comprise the oboe and the bassoon... Plus the bagpipes, and different strange gadgets. they have 2 reeds which you blow in between. they frequently have a complicated and penetrating tone. Then there is a few extra unusual gadgets that have extra reeds than 2... Or different unusual gadgets... yet those are not everyday. each and all of the above listed gadgets have been initially created from timber, different than the saxophone, whether it does not extra healthful everywhere else and it nonetheless has a reed mouthpiece... So any tool that has air blown for the duration of an part is a woodwind... they don't even might desire to be timber... --Schumiszt00
- Go here
- A 620N student stands in the middle of a frozen pond having a radius of 4.7m.?
- Physics help?
- A simple pendulum is raised to a height of 0.4m and is dropped. The pendulum’s speed at the bottom of its path is?
- Physics kinematics help?
- According to physics, do past and future exist?
- If the earth moves in curved space time, why do lasers make a perfectly straight line?
- Is visible light more special than other spectrums of electromagnetic radiation(except for being able to be seen by human eyes)?
- How real is time travel?
- Why does hot water from the tap sound different than cold water?
- If it possible, hypothetically, for an object to go faster than light while falling into an infinite gravity field?