Physics behind making a woodwind instrument?
I need to make a recorder for my physics class, can someone explain to me the physics behind making a perfect harmonic through the holes and all? Any equations and how to use them? I know one that's like n and 4L or 2L to find frequencies...help!!!
- Flutes was created from timber, in actuality a number of them nonetheless are... A woodwind is an tool the place air is blown for the duration of an part to resonate in the physique of the tool. they're broken down into 3 categories, flutes, single reeds, and double reeds. Flutes comprise, nicely, flutes. And recorders, and whistles... that style of concern, whether they lack a wood reed, they nonetheless have an part to blow against... they frequently have a sparkling and piercing tone. single reeds comprise the saxophone and the clarinet. they have one reed which you blow for the duration of. they frequently have a heat and resonate tone. Double reeds comprise the oboe and the bassoon... Plus the bagpipes, and different strange gadgets. they have 2 reeds which you blow in between. they frequently have a complicated and penetrating tone. Then there is a few extra unusual gadgets that have extra reeds than 2... Or different unusual gadgets... yet those are not everyday. each and all of the above listed gadgets have been initially created from timber, different than the saxophone, whether it does not extra healthful everywhere else and it nonetheless has a reed mouthpiece... So any tool that has air blown for the duration of an part is a woodwind... they don't even might desire to be timber... --Schumiszt00
- Go here
- If there was a blimp inside a giant pressurized aluminum container and a propeller thrusting air downward toward the blimp would it rise?
- Math question?
- Is this statement about the double slit experiment true?
- Physics Question?
- If you break the laws of Physics, do you go to prison?
- Is infrared harmful to human body?
- If 'infinity' is for real, isn't it possible to go the other way, as in just 1 grain of our sand may contain millions of universe?
- How deep could an ocean get without breaking any of the laws of physics of the known observed understood universe?
- Is it true that we are all constantly being watched by sattelittes and if you kill someone on the streets you will get caught by the camera?
- Does kinetic energy start zero?