What is priority? (YuGiOh)?
what is the priority ruling? And what decks did it hit & how?
- i dont get it eather :(05
- well it doesn't matter because the priority ruling doesn't exist anymore :)04
- ofc priority exists! priority is not a ruling, its a right. it is your turn and you have the right( priority ) to activate cards before your opponent. that is priority sweet and simple.
the most recent ruling was that you cannot activate an ignition effect when you summon a monster by claiming that you have priority, ignition effects are spell speed 1, this ruling should never have existed in the first place as it completely contradicts spell speed rulings.
priority has not been removed from the game, stop being retards.10
- Are we bound to prioritize the tasks we need to do…at all or it is just to make the important work happen?
Read on the link below.00
- you will change on stardust, priority in basic terms ability he can change on the consequence even consistent with a minimum of a few thing like bottomless capture hollow. Like once you summon Black Rose Dragon, in case you do not call priority on the eff, he will bottomless it and you dont get the explosion consequence.00
- priority is a term to describe that the turn player has the right to start off a particular move(e.g. activate something e.g. an effect(which would therefore be ensured 2 b chain link 1) etc etc). If the turn player doesn't wana make a move, he passes priority to the oponent, so he can activate something.
Basically the ignition effect priority no longer exists. So an ignition effect monster can not activate it's effect right after it's normal summoned, as both players have the right to activate any speed 2 cards before it can do so.
A clear example would b the following.
Player A summon chaos sorc.
summon is sucessful(no counter trap activated)
Player A doesn't wana activate a speed spell 2 card
Player B activates botomless
chaos sorc goes bye bye without the chance to activate his effect
and that's basically it, ignition effects just got a lot slower
a lot of decks r hit, anything that uses ignition efffects. Chaos and stuff. Also rabbits, as they can be now veilered before the have a chance to remove themselves. And bottomless trap hole just got a lot better, can kill monsters before they activate their effs
Inzektors on the other hand is 1 of the decks that it's not fazed, they never needed their ignition effects from the start;)
and that's all
- Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit vs Future Fusion (After Errata)?
- Elemental hero Prisma yugioh?
- What do you like of Texas Hold the card game?
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GhostrickcJackfrost summoning: How do I do it?
- How much is my misspelled farfetch d Pokemon card worth it s from the 90s?
- What is the best way to learn how to play Poker?
- My two year old is getting too animated? I want him to sit completely still and solemn and not run play or talk how do I do that?.?
- Question about Enemy Controller in Duel Links?
- Suggest a feel good video game of the ‘90s?
- What is the most popular card game in the world?