WDYT: Claire (baby girl name)?
Do you like these?
- I think Claire and Rosalie are beautiful names (:00
- I like
Ophelia as a first name.
- I like that name!!
Jane Catherine :) beautiful00
- Claire is a little boring for me. It's very simple, classy, and sophisticated though. I like it on other people.
I love Ellie Grace, Rosalie Mae and Willow Ann.10
- Claire is too plain Jane sounding.
I like Rosalie Mae the best
Least favorite is Willow Ann, it sounds depressing. Weeping Willow.00
- Ellie Grace, Willow Ann and Molly Ophelia are my favorites. All very pretty and classic names.00
- I've always liked the name Claire. It's soft, feminine and classy.
- Valerie is my popular women call ever. i like Clara. it extremely is cute. i'm no longer keen on Amelia or Amelie in any respect. i do unlike Sasha in any respect. Ana is the abbreviation for anorexia. in case you have been to call her that, you will possibly desire to spell it Anna. I looove Natalia. it extremely is cute. and that i'm no longer a extensive fan of Luna yet its ok.00
- Claire's a beautiful name :)
I love Jane and Catherine, but both as middle names.
Ellie Grace is beautiful, but Ellie's a nickname. Try Eleanor, Elise or Ella instead.
Claire Elizabeth sounds gorgeous.
I'm not a fan of Rosalie, but Rosalie Mae does sound nice. I prefer May though.
Willow Ann is beautiful :) I prefer Anne though.
I hate the name Ophelia (I know a really awful person with the name, and it's never appealed to me). I like Molly, but it doesn't age well, so Molly Ophelia would have to be a no for me.10
- Writing a story. Need help with names?
- What do you think of the name Dorothy Ann for a girl?
- Is it strange to start going by middle name as an adult?
- What do you think of the name Tiyler?
- I need help choosing between two baby names please?
- What do you think of the name ‘Clarkos’ for a boy?
- List of boy names?
- What are some baby names with emotions?
- Can you spell Kelly with an IE as in.Kellie?
- What name do you hate the most?