Pedi-Osiris Egyptian Coffin?
I go to school in the Dallas area and I have to do a project over this coffin. I was wondering if anyone has seen this coffin or know details about it! It would be GREATLY appreciated! Any knowledge of this coffin will help!
- No one has to acknowledge Satan. You are either for God or against him. No one has to sell their souls to Satan. Satan claims the souls of any who do not know Jesus Christ or who otherwise have not been justified by the faith by which Abraham, Moses and many others were justified. You die. If your name is not written in the Lamb's Book of Life, you go to hell. Satan has many more heading in his direction than does God.00
- The coffin of Pedi-Osiris
"Ancient Egyptians believed in life after death. This coffin was made for Pedi-Osiris, a priest of the god Osiris, Lord of the Underworld. Standing more than seven feet tall, the coffin once held the priest's mummified body, which had been elaborately prepared for the afterlife, wrapped in multiple layers of linen cloth.
Pedi-Osiris appears with a gold face, exotic black-lined eyes, and a fake beard--a symbol of high rank. He wears a wig painted the rich blue of lapis lazuli; numerous painted necklaces; and red clothing covered with a net of painted beads. The coffin also features likenesses of many gods and goddesses from ancient Egypt. They were included to protect the deceased and help him to overcome obstacles in the dangerous journey to the next world."00
- Is it safe to travel to Cairo alone? I wanna visit the pyramids. I will be travling solo.?
- If you are in Egypt, can you exchange Egyptian pounds for U.S. dollars?
- Is Egypt safe for American tourists to visit?
- Can someone educate me a bit on this subject?
- Anyone been on holiday in Egypt?
- Can you name any country in Africa?
- Some Egyptian songs to play at a wedding?
- What do you think is in the new found void in the great pyramid?
- Is it safe to drink from the river Nile? Can you let children drink it with no worries whatsoever?
- Is it safe to travel to Egypt in 2018 march to April ?