Why does the adjective "Christian" in fron of a genre of music always mean bad music?
Why does all Christian music suck so much? IF they are really inspired by God shouldn't their music be really good? I'm not talking about musicians that are christian, even devoutly and so like James Brown. THere are plenty of very talented christian musicians that just play music but anyone that i've ever heard describe their band and genre as christian is just God awful. Why is that? I mean even worship music can be good like black soul music but if they were to attach Christian to the front of their genre soul, it would probably suck.
- you've obviously never heard christian doomcore00
- Not all of it does. I listen to some Christian rock as long as it never directly implies god and religion, like some songs from Flyleaf, or Red. But most of it isn't very good.00
- Yep, christian folk music playing 24/7 heaven and hell.10
- - DOOMCORE -00
- Not always true. Johan Sebastian Bach wrote some pretty decent stuff! I'd say Allegri's Miserere, or Palestrina's Missa papae Marcelli, or Mozart's Requiem are some of the greatest music ever written.
What you are objecting to, I think, is so-called "Christian rock." I do not know why Christian rock is so bad, if I had to guess I'd say it's because the musicians are motivated more by their sincere religious convictions than by any actual talent they might have.00
- Why doesn't appear anyone to help?
- What happens in between Reincarnations?
- Has Papa Murphy's gambling gotten so bad he's ignoring his wife and two childten?
- Is anyone here familiar with candle-magic?
- Will we see our pets in heaven?
- Do you think You're going to heaven?
- I have been struggling with religion, how can Christianity preach about being kind to one another but yet there are so much judgment?
- Is it true that 3am is when demons and witchcraft are active?
- Things are getting worse with my dad, and I don't know what the hell to do. Is it Alzheimer's?
- Is god an atheist?