Why does the adjective "Christian" in fron of a genre of music always mean bad music?
Why does all Christian music suck so much? IF they are really inspired by God shouldn't their music be really good? I'm not talking about musicians that are christian, even devoutly and so like James Brown. THere are plenty of very talented christian musicians that just play music but anyone that i've ever heard describe their band and genre as christian is just God awful. Why is that? I mean even worship music can be good like black soul music but if they were to attach Christian to the front of their genre soul, it would probably suck.
- you've obviously never heard christian doomcore00
- Not all of it does. I listen to some Christian rock as long as it never directly implies god and religion, like some songs from Flyleaf, or Red. But most of it isn't very good.00
- Yep, christian folk music playing 24/7 heaven and hell.10
- - DOOMCORE -00
- Not always true. Johan Sebastian Bach wrote some pretty decent stuff! I'd say Allegri's Miserere, or Palestrina's Missa papae Marcelli, or Mozart's Requiem are some of the greatest music ever written.
What you are objecting to, I think, is so-called "Christian rock." I do not know why Christian rock is so bad, if I had to guess I'd say it's because the musicians are motivated more by their sincere religious convictions than by any actual talent they might have.00
- Christian why cant u show me your fake god thing?
- True or false.?
- When does regular terrorism cross the line and become radical terrorism?
- Yes or no?? Will Islam reform and become less violent with time?? If not, then what?
- If god exists outside the observable universe, how would you know about it?
- How can anyone go from being a devout Christian to an atheist?
- Why can't christians give a reason for why they think all of the other gods are fake?
- Do atheists believe in the supernatural?
- Is God a man or a woman?
- Did I evolve from abiogenists slime?