What are creative juices?
So, I have heard a lot of people talk about how their "Creative Juices" are flowing. Im not sure what that is, I think it may be like a period? If it is about what age will my "Creative Juices" start flowing? Im really scared. Do the creative juices hurt? Where do they come out of?
- Okay, first thing is first; Creative juices don't mean period. . . nothing on that spectrum. . . It is when a painter is at that point in time, being very creative, and it is pretty much like how when that one bloke yells "Eureka!!!!" After finding out something very intelligent, but on this hand, however. The painter/author/etc. yells out "MY CREATIVE JUICES ARE FLOWING!" I know this may sound very seductive/painful/deathly disgusting, and sick. It actually has nothing to do on the subject, and in matter of fact causes no pain at all, and it comes out of ones mouth, and let's keep it that way, sorry to burst your bubble, but YOU HAVEN'T GOT YOUR PERIOD YET???!!! And you have NO ******* legs!! I feel so sorry for you!!! Good luck in LIFE! x00
- Creative juices are usually there since birth. Some people play the stupid card when in fact they are very smart. I'd say early 20's you start really reverting back to childhood. Don't forget where you came from. I actually said that first.00
- creative juices refers to the ideas going through your mind. Example: You have a terrific idea for a term paper and you just flow with the ideas you have.No they shouldn't hurt!
Hope this helps10
- Your creative juices start flowing at around the age of 12-13 though it varies. There are several stages of creative juices and thy are different for girls and boys.
Girls get these temptations, temptations to be creative, and they flow freely from the vagina. And yes, it is actually quite painful, but the experience overall is very intreguing and emotional.
Boys on the other hand... When their creative juices start flowing they just want to kill/rape/destroy anything on their path. Be very wary when you hear a boy speak of their creative juices. But for boys the process is not painful at all, some would say it is actually pleasurable.
Now it's when girls and boys intermingle their creative juices, that's when things get crazy. This is called abstract art and it is natural for human beings to go through a stage where they will want to create such a thing.
Hope this answered your question.
P.S. I'm right and everyone else that answered is wrong. I promise.00
- Can medicare charges be tracked?
- My bed came inside of me on a Friday and then a week later on a Tuesday I got my period.. am I okay?
- Should I take my sugar pills at the same time I take my birth control pills everyday?
- Bleeding during birth control?
- Do girls like giving handjobs?
- Why do women shave their vaginas?
- If I'm 27 and I've never been to an OBGYN, am I good?
- I was raped by a coworker, can I be fired?
- Do Pap smears hurt??
- Started my period after masturbating??