Why is it so difficult to understand how faith establishes the Law? What does "establish" mean?
Romans 3:31 KJV Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
- Atheists, do you believe that holidays are just scrams to make moneys?
- Creationists, do you believe there was cavemen?
- Atheists, how do you know that the God of the Bible doesn't exist?
- Christians, DYK Charles Darwin used his bible through his entire Voyage of Discovery to Galapagos, that's the only toilet paper they had use?
- My dad is an atheist. What do I do?
- Christian's Do you have proof that the Bible is the word of god?
- What do you get from being an atheist?
- I'm an atheist and I think that society should be like nature, law of the strongest?
- Why do so many Atheists ⚛ around here defend premeditated child murder (abortion)?
- Islam may become the worlds most popular religion in the next century. Thoughts?