Secrets of nicholas flamel recap?
I read the first four books of the secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel series and just bought the warlock. I read the necromancer about a year ago, and i forgot a lot of it. Can anyone recap the fourth book please?
- Sooo. This ISN'T about Harry Potter?01
- but,but....Nicholas Flamel is in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone o.O01
- Nicholas Flamel, as far as i recognize, in uncomplicated words exists contained in the Harry Potter sequence. The Da Vinci Code is likewise a fiction e book, with some real suggestion in it. I stand corrected, of route Nicolas change right into a real human being and both fictional account drew on the nature.00
- Plot summary
Nicholas Flamel, Sophie, and Josh return to San Francisco. The Flamels go to their book store while Josh and Sophie head for their Aunt Agnes' house. When they approach they see a limousine waiting outside and a stranger talking to their Aunt. They approach with caution but in the following scuffle on the doorstep Sophie is dragged into the car by a female looking exactly like their lost friend Scathach, but who is in fact her twin, Aoife. Josh races to the book store to alert Nicholas and Perry and together, they set out to rescue Sophie who has been taken to a houseboat in Sausalito owned by Aoife's companion, the Japanese immortal, Niten.
Dr. Dee has been declared utlaga (a wanted man) for his failure to capture the missing pages of the Codex by his Dark Elder masters. Not wanting to experience their wrath, he flees. He makes his way across England from Salisbury Plain to his London office with the last two legendary swords, now fused together, in his possession. Once in London he enlists the help of an old acquaintance, Virginia Dare, and after an encounter with some cucubuth bounty hunters the pair escape to Dee's home in San Francisco, where he prepares to call back the Archon Coatlicue -Mother of the Gods- to help him with his plans to conquer planet Earth and take revenge on The Dark Elders that outlawed him.
Joan of Arc and Scathach are joined in their exile by William Shakespeare, Palamedes and the Comte de Saint-Germain after they seek out Lord Tammuz's help. Shortly after they are re-united they are joined by the mysterious, hooded, hook-handed man who tells them that he has a pre-destined mission for them. He takes them through Xibalba and several other shadow realms to the Earth ten thousands over years ago, when Danu Talis still existed and they have to fight in the battle that meant its downfall.
Niccolò Machiavelli and Billy the Kid get off the monster filled Alcatraz Island with the help of Billy's Dark Elder Master who sends the immortal Black Hawk to retrieve them and bring them both back to his house. After a fraught meeting with Billy's master they count themselves lucky to be alive as they had failed to accomplish the missions given to them by their masters: to kill Perenelle and loose the monsters trapped on the island onto San Francisco. The pair set out to return to Alcatraz and make amends by achieving what they were tasked with doing.
After their initially tense meeting, Aoife, Niten, Josh, Sophie, Nicholas, and Perenelle agree to travel to Point Reyes so that Josh can be taught the magic of fire by Prometheus, the Master of Fire. Josh is separated from the others shortly after learning the magic of fire and finds himself walking into Dee's home, Sophie wakes up and realizes that Josh is missing. After alerting the others about his disappearance they track Josh to Dee's home. Sophie, Aoife and Niten race to stop him from unwittingly helping Dee complete his plan to summon the fearsome Coatlicue who Dee plans to turn loose on the Dark Elders, while Nicolas and Perenelle stay with Prometheus, following what they do. Josh, still under enchantment, turns against his sister and escapes with Dr. Dee and Virginia Dare, while Aoife pushes Coatlicue back into the shadowrealm it came from, but leaving herself trapped with it. This leaves the end of the book on a cliff hanger. The Flamels are very weak, the twins are divided, and the Dark Elders are gathering in anticipation of the Final Summoning at Litha, when they hope to return to power and dominate the world.
kinda long, but there ya go!01
- What are some children's books that are equally enjoyable as adults?
- In a haunted house, both attic & basement represent unknown parts of the home/psyche but is there any other symbolic difference between them?
- If you were to write a short story about this picture, what would you write?
- What genre of writing is fish sauce for?
- Need cool old boy names FAST?
- Do you prefer physical books or ebooks? Why?
- Since 350 newspapers came out against Trump today, should Trump advocate burning all books and newspapers? Heil my Fuhrer Trump?
- What are some creative ways of smuggling fake money across the border?
- I’m writing a story, but what would be a good reason for a vampire not kill someone? Not love or anything sloppy like that. Something cool?
- Writing a story. Need help with names?