Here is the number for Medi Cal and you can get all the information from them that you are needing.
Contact Medi-Cal Phone Support: 1-800-541-5555
The Telephone Service Center (TSC) is available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays (border providers and out-of-state billers billing for in-state providers, call  636-1200).
P.O. Box 997417, MS 4607
Sacramento, CA 95899-7417
Diapers on medi-cal!?
My son is special needs and is 3. He has not been potty trained due to his needs and I was told medi-cal in California will pay for it. But I do not have a case worker. Who do I talk to?
- If You Come Across an Unconscious Person With No Arms or Legs, Do You Bother Resuscitating Them?
- Why do people say bullshit like marijuana get you tired and lazy?
- My diarrhea is wet?
- My parents drive me home from school daily. Im in the car for 1 hr but my feet get really hot and uncomfortable... Read details?
- I keep throwing up everything i eat?
- What happens if u drink pee?
- Can I take a nap now?
- I took pepto Bismol and I still have diarrhea. Why?
- Poor people don't deserve health care?
- It has been hypothesised that obesity in the UK is a direct result of rationing post WW2 into the 50's. What are your views?