Here is the number for Medi Cal and you can get all the information from them that you are needing.
Contact Medi-Cal Phone Support: 1-800-541-5555
The Telephone Service Center (TSC) is available 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except holidays (border providers and out-of-state billers billing for in-state providers, call  636-1200).
P.O. Box 997417, MS 4607
Sacramento, CA 95899-7417
Diapers on medi-cal!?
My son is special needs and is 3. He has not been potty trained due to his needs and I was told medi-cal in California will pay for it. But I do not have a case worker. Who do I talk to?
- Why doesn t the body push a virus out to the stomach then through your poop ?like ya have diarrhea for a few days but now you no have elbola?
- Do this need further investigation with a doctor?
- When people in my class talks about Kpop it makes me feel really uncomfortable and I get butterflies in my stomach (I like Kpop btw) :(?
- Am I being treated unfairly or am I being selfish?
- If i ate a moth would i be okay?
- Why should you wash your hands before eating?
- What happens when you smoke weed daily?
- Which is the baby? The egg or the sperm?
- I tried to poison myself but I’m having second thoughts help?
- If a dietician says I should exclude chicken from my diet...?