Wow, are you the only person left who doesn't know who Edward Cullen is??!
*shakes hand* huh, nice to meet ya.
He is the lead male character in Twilight, a perfect and hot vampire that the MC, Bella, falls in love with. He is a "vegetarian" and eats only animal blood. Many reading fan girls swoon over him.
WHO IS EDWARD CULLEN?
My friends are reading twilight and I dont know who edward is ???
- He's the male lead in Twilight. The guy that Bella falls in love with. He sparkles in the sunlight, apparently loves her back, and is waaaay too angsty for his own good.22
- Edward is the MC, Bella's, vampire boyfriend.11
- I haven't read Twilight but I know plenty, maybe a little too much, about Edward. He's this weird, glittery vampire who attracts this one unemotional girl, Bella, and they fall in love and blah, blah, blah. They end up getting preggers and after that, I don't know what happens. Twilight is probably the most overrated and one of the worst books ever, so don't feel like an outcast if you don't know who Edward is. I've only read one page and it was just too painful to read another page of it.21
- Edward is a vampire and he is in love with Bella. He is one of the main characters.21
- He's a crazy vampire that sparkles when he steps in the sun and has to suffer from not being able to suck his human girlfriend's blood. Trust me, he's really not much to go crazy over.21
- ur kidding me.10
- PedoBear, disguised as a human.00
- nicely, i'm going for actual try against and their potential information. Edward Elric can defeat Edward Cullen by using fact of his velocity and try against skills. Plus, he's plenty greater calculative, and he can use alchemy. He ought to probable seal up Cullen and end it there.00
- Edward Cullen (born Edward Anthony Masen) is a character in the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. He is featured in the books Twilight, New Moon, Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun. Edward Cullen was born Edward Anthony Masen on June 20, 1901 to Edward and Elizabeth Masen. He and his parents contracted the Spanish influenza during an epidemic that devastated Chicago, Illinois in 1918. Orphaned and nearly dead from the disease, Edward was changed into a vampire by one of the physicians caring for him, Carlisle Cullen. From that point onward, Carlisle raised Edward as his son, instilling in Edward a morality unusual among the vampires of Meyer's fictional universe. Central to this way of life is a refusal to consider humans as food. Edward had a rebellious period near the beginning of his life as a vampire, and used his mind-reading abilities to prey on only the worst of society. However, after a few years he became guilt-ridden and returned to Carlisle and his way of life. In the series, Edward and his vampire family, which includes his parents Carlisle and Esme and siblings Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett, often come into conflict with other vampires as a result of this morality, which goes against their natural vampire nature. A particular source of conflict is Edward's relationship with the human Isabella (Bella) Swan.00
- What compelled the Phantom to become the Phantom of the Opera, and how did his childhood cause this to happen?
- What's the best way to find or the best website to use find good, great or even decent traditional publishers for paperback books?
- I want to write a story about a zombie apocalypses but I don’t know where to start. Is there any suggestions I could get from anyone?
- Does anyone have the PDF or photos of pages of the book Beowulf: A Glossed Text?
- What is your favorite book series?
- Is it normal that I can't read books?
- What books have you read?
- Must you finish reading a book even when you find it boring?
- Recommendations for a good fantasy/epic read?
- If I write a book, is it legal to name the villain after my high school bully?