What does apparently means?? Can u give some examples aswell please?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What does apparently means?? Can u give some examples aswell please?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
1 based only on what you have heard, not on what you are certain is true:
Apparently, she resigned because she had an argument with her boss.
2 used for saying what seems to be true when people do not yet know all the facts of a situation:
Seven people were shot yesterday in two apparently unrelated incidents.
It means"Trough research and or experience i came to the conclusion that. " like in the sentance;
"He said to me he doesn't like me apparently he doesn't love me"
First she (the one who speaks the sentance) tought HE loved her. but when HE said he didn't like her she CONCLUDED that he doen't love her.
Apparently | Define Apparently at Dictionary.com
adjective . 1. readily seen; exposed to sight; open to view; visible: The crack in the wall was readily apparent. 2. capable of being easily perceived or understood ...
Apparently you do not structure your sentences correctly. If you did, you would have asked, "What does apparently mean (no 's').
That fact makes it apparent that you should study English sentence structure. If you do so, it will be apparent to you that an error has been made.
- English grammar help please?
- What are other words to use in place of and/said?
- Hello, everyone. I am practising gerund structure. Please help me to analysis this sentence listed below.?
- What does this word mean?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? "I wish you good" -Not a native english speaker?
- Please complete this sentence., Every action has a _______ ?
- Destroys or destroy's?
- Describe women in one word?
- Is this sentence below correct?
- What does the phrase "normal people" mean to you?