What does apparently means?? Can u give some examples aswell please?
Below is the recommendation and reference answer for question "What does apparently means?? Can u give some examples aswell please?" It was collected and sorted by the editor of this site but not sure the answer is entirely accurate.
1 based only on what you have heard, not on what you are certain is true:
Apparently, she resigned because she had an argument with her boss.
2 used for saying what seems to be true when people do not yet know all the facts of a situation:
Seven people were shot yesterday in two apparently unrelated incidents.
It means"Trough research and or experience i came to the conclusion that. " like in the sentance;
"He said to me he doesn't like me apparently he doesn't love me"
First she (the one who speaks the sentance) tought HE loved her. but when HE said he didn't like her she CONCLUDED that he doen't love her.
Apparently | Define Apparently at Dictionary.com
adjective . 1. readily seen; exposed to sight; open to view; visible: The crack in the wall was readily apparent. 2. capable of being easily perceived or understood ...
Apparently you do not structure your sentences correctly. If you did, you would have asked, "What does apparently mean (no 's').
That fact makes it apparent that you should study English sentence structure. If you do so, it will be apparent to you that an error has been made.
- What's the difference between CHUB and FLAB when it comes to that extra soft flesh on someone's body (excess body fat)?
- Whats the meaning of "I m in California or else I d be down"? does the mean I can t be nowhere else but California?
- Write a love story in one sentence?
- I miss those days or i missed those days.which sentence is correct ?
- Do you think silence is golden?
- Is "ain't" a word?
- What does the o' in o'clock mean?
- What does it mean to be called snowflake ?
- Bacon does not necessarily mean pork?
- What does going on holiday mean ?