1 based only on what you have heard, not on what you are certain is true:
Apparently, she resigned because she had an argument with her boss.
2 used for saying what seems to be true when people do not yet know all the facts of a situation:
Seven people were shot yesterday in two apparently unrelated incidents.
What does apparently means?? Can u give some examples aswell please?
- It means"Trough research and or experience i came to the conclusion that. " like in the sentance;
"He said to me he doesn't like me apparently he doesn't love me"
First she (the one who speaks the sentance) tought HE loved her. but when HE said he didn't like her she CONCLUDED that he doen't love her.00
- Apparently | Define Apparently at Dictionary.com
adjective . 1. readily seen; exposed to sight; open to view; visible: The crack in the wall was readily apparent. 2. capable of being easily perceived or understood ...
Apparently you do not structure your sentences correctly. If you did, you would have asked, "What does apparently mean (no 's').
That fact makes it apparent that you should study English sentence structure. If you do so, it will be apparent to you that an error has been made.00
- WHAT IS THE MEANING OF A SQUARE?
- Is the sentence correct? "The silk road was the road of black death."?
- What are some uncommonly seen words and their meanings?
- What is my Grandmother’s Aunt’s son to me called?
- Is atheism a belief and a disbelief?
- Why is this term wrong? " The librarian laid the book on the table " How is this grammaticallg wrong?
- Are these sentences grammatically correct?
- If you're waiting for the waiter, aren't you the waiter?
- What do you think of the name Corsette for a girl?
- Does it really matter if a word is spelled incorrectly if it is clear what it means?