Agustin Barrios-Mangore vs Andres Segovia?
I vote for Mangore. Even though both were at the same level of proficiency, Mangore was a COMPOSER, whereas Segovia was an arranger of other peoples' music. (And there were already guitarists playing Bach on guitar in South America before Segovia got famous doing it.)
- What are the chances failing a rcm exam in level 4? What can help me to improve on songs?
- Hi I m auditioning for a music college next and I don t know what piece would contrast Haydn s violin concerto in G major? Any suggestions?
- What is the exact name of this J. S. Bach keyboard piece?
- Where are all the metal grates in symphony of the night?
- Can't tell the difference between major and minor on piano. Am I tone deaf or does this take practice?
- Do Musicians memorize all keys (scales)?
- Why are Beethoven, Mozart and Bach so famous among classical artists?
- IS CHOPIN A ROMANTIC COMPOSER?
- Do you suggest putting the movie " Ode to Freedom Beethoven Symphony No. 9 " in the O's for Ode, or B for Beethoven, within a dvd collection?
- What is the best thing to do when trying to understand harmonies?