Agustin Barrios-Mangore vs Andres Segovia?
I vote for Mangore. Even though both were at the same level of proficiency, Mangore was a COMPOSER, whereas Segovia was an arranger of other peoples' music. (And there were already guitarists playing Bach on guitar in South America before Segovia got famous doing it.)
- Help counting rhythm in orchestra?
- What is this song that Molly Hatchet opened with?
- What is this piece of classical music?
- Music like Chopin's Nocturnes?
- Is classic only for rich people and snobs?
- Why do Liberals hate symphonies?
- Best dark classical music?
- [POLL] Best Simon & Garfunkel song and why?
- I just broke my new violin?
- Do I have a shot at being a concert pianist?