Agustin Barrios-Mangore vs Andres Segovia?
I vote for Mangore. Even though both were at the same level of proficiency, Mangore was a COMPOSER, whereas Segovia was an arranger of other peoples' music. (And there were already guitarists playing Bach on guitar in South America before Segovia got famous doing it.)
- Trying to get into more classical music any recommendations?
- What do you think of this music?
- Write a three-chord progression that maintains the tonic pitch as the bass?
- What Classical song is this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbbyYwutzSg&feature=youtu.be?
- Where do I center myself when playing an 88-key piano?
- Is a violin typically hard to learn?
- Do only rich people go to Broadway musicals?
- Tips on practicing instrument properly?
- How are contemporary composers appreciated nowadays?
- Is it bad that I don’t listen to rap music?