The best luxury cars?
In your opinion, who makes the best luxury cars?
- Mercedes is honestly the most luxurious make out there and in my view some of their interiors look just as good as a Bentley (S Class and CL). Performance wise the crown probably goes to BMW or Porsche.01
- The best luxury cars are definitely Rolls-Royce, Bentley, and Mercedes-Benz.01
- Many companies are manufacturing amazing features and driving technology luxury cars for car lovers. But i think, BMW is the best luxury car manufacturer whom manufactures the best, stunning designed and amazing featured cars.01
- Give me any car (second hand will also work) in free it will be my best luxury cars for me atleast :)00
- I used to think Mercedes Benz as a So and So Luxury brand. My friend has a 2003 Mercedes S class that your able to change the ride quality (AKA suspension and handling) with a press of a button....
Then one day I was in my friends mom's Lincoln continental which was half the price new (She bought it for 12,000$ used) and it also had the "vehicle handling" option. They believe it or not drove pretty similar though I liked the continental better due to the seats being more comfortable (Yes the Mercedes has massaging seats BUT your not going to drive with them on!).
My mom also had a 2009 Mercedes ML450 which we traded in because we HATED it! Was VERY bumpy and uncomfortable seats. We traded it for a 2012 Mercedes C300 which was nicer. It was a tiny bit smoother but had a lot of electrical problems. We later sold it to buy the brand new Mercedes Benz 2015 Mercedes c300. It is redesigned and drives like a TOTALLY different car. It feels MUCH bigger than it is (A bit floaty when driving and handles bumps better than the older c300 and ML350). It has the Handling changing feature like the S class which is pretty cool (makes the steering wheel a bit more stiffer and more responsive when driving and also makes the car feel the road more since it lowers the car).
The new 2014- and on Mercedes S class has something called "magic body control" which is VERY interesting (look it up on youtube). A camera which scans the road of upcomming rough patches will signal the suspension to soften and the suspension goes with the bumps and somehow stabilizes the car so it doesn't bounce around! So basically driving in NY with the potholes will be like driving on smooth even road.
NOW I drive something different than my parents. To me, luxury is like the new S class; I don't want to feel the road!. I am 19 years old and of course I am not going to buy a Mercedes Benz (Too much money!!!).
So one day I was with my friend who was drunk and needed to go home (she drove with her car) and it was a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis. I kid you not, It drove like a DREAM! Even though it was 11 years old (at the time when I drove it) It drove like I was driving on a cloud! I will compare the smoothness to my friends older S class (if not smoother!). The Mercury has a Soft suspension which absorbed roads with potholes and bumps. Handled pretty well and was pretty quick believe it or not!
I then researched the car and found out the Lincoln Town Car was its sibling and had air suspension which apprently makes the ride even smoother! It does though have issues with the air suspension which I didn't want to encounter so I bought a 2001 Mercury Grand marquis (The mercury grand marquis's before 2003 have a more softer suspension than the 2003+ like my friend's.).
I drove in my friends grandfather's lincoln town car which was extremely comfortable and realized it drove exactly like my 2001 mercury grand marquis.
So if you like cars that have no road feel and are very comfortable then go with a Ford Panther!! My favorite 'luxury' vehicle!00
- Rolls Royce is the king of luxury cars…if you have 500k sitting around…lower prices ones consist of Mercedes, Audi, some Lexus, BMW, and so on. Other higher priced luxury cars are Bentley, Maybach, etc.00
- Best luxury cars is depending upon the buyer's choice what kind of car he/she want?
If he/she wants a sedan then line-up for luxury sedan are;
1. Maybach 57s
2. Mercedes Benz S600
3. BMW 7 Series
4. Brabus S500 Rocket
5. Jaguar XFR
6. Porsche Panamera Turbo S
7. Alfa Romeo Guilia
8. Mercedes E330 Blue Efficiency
9. Infiniti QX50
10. Rolls Royce Ghost II
If he/she want a Hatchback then the line-up goes;
1. MercedesBenz A45 AMG Edition 1
2. Ford Focus RS
3. Ford Fiesta Turbo
4. BMW 1M Hatchback
5. Volkswagen Beetle
6. VW Golf GTI
7. Abarth 500
8. Renault Clio
9. Audi A3 Hatchback
10. BMW i3
if he/she want a Super Sports car or Hyper car then line-up goes like this;
1. Bugatti Chiron
2. Lamborghini Centenario
3. BMW M6 Vorstiner
4. Mercedes SLS AMG GTS
5. Porsche 911 Turbo S
6. Porsche 718 Boxster
7. Jaguar F Type SVR
8. Koenigsegg Agera R
9. Ford GT (2016 Model)
10. Lamborghini Huracan
11. Lykan Hyper Sport
12. Tesla Model X
13. Porsche 918 Spyder
14. BMW i8 (The Package)
15. Ferrari LaFerrari00
- in the experience that your a young person, bypass with the recent automobile. New automobiles are safer, greater sturdy, gets greater effective MPG and regular in simple terms makes existence greater handy. maximum used luxurious automobiles do not contain warranties, and restoration costs, which quite provides up. The Toyota Camry is a stable automobile, yet its somewhat grandma automobile ish in my recommendations for a young person. The corolla is an astounding automobile, yet bear in recommendations that the rigidity is souless. i think of the honda civic is your terrific decision. it extremely is an astounding automobile for an astounding value. client comments ranks it among the terrific for first automobiles as a results of fact of its large secure practices rankings, cool useful properties and sporty experience. different stable automobiles could be the VW Rabbit, VW Jetta and Mazda 3. they are financial device automobiles, so as that they are incredibly fairly priced. they are geared up for babies so as that they are secure, and that they are great exciting to rigidity. stable success!00
- What kind of luxury car? Luxury cars fall into three categories:
1. "Traditional luxury" - cars with all the bells and whistles money can buy, extra soundproofing to cut down on wind noise, big or powerful engines to move along the road smoothly, et cetera. Mercedes, Cadillac, and Lexus are the big players here. Lincoln, Infiniti, and Acura have some market share too. The Brits are also famous for Jaguar, Aston Martin, Bentley - all old-school traditional luxury marques, but with not-so-good reliability ratings.
2. High-powered sportscars - cars built solely for driving fun and performance, and meticulously engineered to do only that. BMW, Audi, and Porsche have largely built their reputations on being driver's cars first, and luxury cars second. (Sometimes a distant second.) Cadillac has a "V-spec" division now that does nothing but try to compete with the BMW M series.
3. Supercars/Hypercars. This is the realm of Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, and now (oddly) Nissan. These cars are built to test the limits of automotive engineering.
If I were in the market for a traditional luxury car and money were no object, I'd buy a Mercedes S-class. If I wanted a driver's car, either a Cadillac CTS-V coupe, or a BMW M3. And if I wanted to kill myself in the most efficient fashion, I'd buy a Bugatti Veyron.41