Snow thrower Smoking?
I have a walk behind snow thrower, and requires 50:1 mixed gasoline. When i cold started it, and i put starting fluid in a bunch of blue smoke came out of the exhaust. After a few minutes of running it went away. but it used a whole half a tank of gas in a few minutes. is there something wrong with it?
- mix is wrong, should probably be 32: 1 if it is a 2 cycle engine11
- What snow thrower? I have never seen a 2-stroke (The only engine you should use mixed gas in) snow blower. I know they were made, and would be a fuel hog if you have one. Don't confuse a 2-Stage thrower (Auger and Impeller) with a 2-Stroke engine.
Might be, but again, Make and Mod of the thrower???..gas caps can be lost, broken, and replaced. If it is really a 2-stroke it is likely several years old. They are known fuel hogs, they have to run rich to lubricate the engines moving parts. The only ones I have seen were more of a power sweeper, small and lightweight units used to remove a small amount of snow from a small area. They typically have a small tank (because mixed gas rots and absorbs moisture much faster than unmixed).01
- How to preprogram garage door opener chamberlain?
- Once I get insulation installed in my attic, how often does it need redone?
- Guy comes out to give me attic insulation quote and peeps into the attic and says he sees a dead mouse so he can not give me a quote.?
- Fridge is turning into freezer?
- I'm roofing a 10x30 porch and I am doing this by myself, How can I get 4x8 plywood on the roof rafters?
- Ways to take care of sewer smell in my bathroom?
- Why is my a/c drainage pan full of water and when I remove the filter the water drains thru the drain pipes?
- Electric water heater no hot water?
- What do you do if your landlord doesn’t make repairs to the property?
- Forgot how to reconnect the start cap to my Ac unit I have the outdoor wire diagram but don’t understand anything please help?