Calling a woman "Sir"? PC run amok?
I was watching Castle last night, and the new Captain is some loud mouthed, minority woman, who insists on being called "sir", rather than "ma'am"? Isn't that the most ridiculous thing ever?
- What's your radio station and why?
- Should we alert MP Jess Phillips about the pro right wing racist Brum bums on here?
- U.K. - Pizza deliveries weren’t available back in the 1930’s and 1940’s. True or false?
- Are you one of those who agree with something simply because those close to you or associated with you do, advocate or agree with it?
- Trump said Michael Cohen was a low-level employee who he barely spoke too. What do you think?
- Brexit is going brexit. Will it all end in an election, a referendum or the withdrawal of articular 50?
- 2016 "Mexico will pay for the wall" 2018. "If Democrats don't give me $5 billion for my wall I'll shut down the government". GOP?
- Do you have ANY sympathy for Theresa May? I'm not impressed by her not allowing the Deal vote in Parliament but having to go through a?
- The Brexit vote is off,how long delayed for?
- What happened to the caravan of immigrants heading for usa?