Calling a woman "Sir"? PC run amok?
I was watching Castle last night, and the new Captain is some loud mouthed, minority woman, who insists on being called "sir", rather than "ma'am"? Isn't that the most ridiculous thing ever?
- IMPROVED VERSION: How good quality a globalist elite would you be?
- Did Shadow frighten Maria off?
- Do Irish travellers hate Irish in London?
- My aunt & uncle are liberal Guardian-reading, Labour-supporting Remainers, should I stop speaking to them?
- Are we heading for a genderless society, where ladies aspiring to be handsome males, & males wishing to be stunning beautiful females are OK?
- Do you agree with Trumps orders not to let the ISIS bride who left Alabama to join the caliphate back in the U.S?
- What should happen to a 16 year old man who rapes, tortures and murders a 6 year old girl?
- Corbyn says the Begum woman should be let back into the UK. Has he lost the plot finally?
- Has the Shamina Begum case shown a way to strip British-born undesirables with Bangladeshi parents of citizenship?
- If Buckingham Palace were demolished and replaced with a flat cement surface, would you care?