92 camaro rs dissapearing coolant?
Hey guys i have a 92 camaro rs automatic 3.1v6 . The coolant is dissapearing i have to add a gallon every week. I dont see any leaks but when i unscrew the radiator cap it doesnt seem to be pressurized? I want to fix this problem but i dont want to replace parts that wont solve the issue. Help!
- I need to connect a hose to the shrader valve on my car's fuel line, where can I buy a fitting that will hook to it and open the valve?
- What is wrong with my 2007 F-150 4.2 can’t turn it on?
- What is an e valve in a Ford escape?
- What is an evap valve in a car?
- Can you mix premium gas with regular gas?
- My car shakes violently after 50 mph and only while accelerating?
- Why does my engine light keep coming on?
- If I drive backwards to California, will my odometer subtract 3,000 miles from my car?
- Is I drove on my tire at 20 psi for a couple weeks and finally filled it back up to 35, is it more prone to popping now?
- Are fog lights only used for driving in the fog?