Wilmington is a larger medium-sized coastal city. With a population of 100,397 people and 27 constituent neighborhoods, Wilmington is the ninth largest community in North Carolina. If you are planning to buy a house there for your living, you had better pay attention to the apartment for-sale market right away.
Wilmington real estate is some of the most expensive in North Carolina, although Wilmington house values don't compare to the most expensive real estate in the U.S.
The Wilmington, North Carolina area maintains an incredibly diverse array of beautiful, family friendly neighborhoods for virtually every architectural style and budget preference. And if you are like many who are relocating to Wilmington you are probably asking this question, “what are the best neighborhoods in Wilmington NC?” The answer of course depends on you.
To me, Forest Hills or Glen Meade is a great choice for living. you can walk to Hanover Center which has some neat shops, or Independence Mall. However, to get a house with 1/2 acre there, you'd probably spend at least 500k+.
Considering moving to Wilmington, NC?
I am currently going to school to be a paralegal. I will be done in Apr 2013 and I want to work in Wilmington. It will be myself, my husband and our daughter. How is living in wilmington? where are good neighborhoods for families? Is wilmington good place for paralegal? or somewhere else in NC?
- Does Washington state have more in common with Canada (Western Canada) than the rest of the US?
- Im going to paradise island, not really want to pay big dollars, any suggestions?
- What U.S. city is the top travel destination for Christmas/winter break?
- Hy are people smuggling girls from Guatemala through Central America to US?
- What do you think about the name Brooklyn Zane for a boy?
- Which city is the most similar to NYC? Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas or Portland?
- Where would you rather live Washington State or South Carolina?
- What kind of people take greyhound buses?
- What’s life like in America?
- Why do people move out of America?