This is the correct web address: http://www.weeworld.com/
Keep this in mind, Aim Weeworld Updates around a major holiday or month. This is when the majority of issues arise as your icon gets reset to something else. For instance, my icon gets reset to a man holding a baseball. You can still fix your icon several ways.
Changing Icon back to WeeWorld Icon.
–Simply navigate to Aim.Weeworld.com
–Go Through Each Step and reselect the same features.
–Click Finish and Click APPLY.
Now if this worked correctly your icon should change back to your Weemee, but some of you will see your icon show up blank or with a red X. Resetting the icon is the only option.
Resetting your Weeworld Icon
–In Aim 6 series, click Edit > Expressions
–Under your Buddy Icon Click Reset
–Under your Buddy Wallpaper Click Reset
–Navigate to Aim Weeworld again
–Go through the steps again re-applying
–Click Finish and click APPLY
This should reset your icon to a weeworld icon. Unfortunately there are more issues.
Can’t See Weemee Icon
Install Adobe Flash at Adobe.com. Install Viewpoint Media Player at Viewpoint.com and Restart AIM.
Aim 5.9, Trillian, Adium, Aim Express, and Aim for Mac will not see interactive weemee icons.
I cant log into weeworld?
I tried to go on weeworld and when I click log in a # shows up at the end of the address http://www.weeworld.com/# like that.
- Why am I losing so many followers/engagement on Instagram?
- So I forgot my snapchat password & my email password. So what can I do?
- What happened to my Instagram?
- How do I delete my Best Buy account and stop the stupid e-mails?
- Is there any way to get wi-fi that doesnt require cabling or telephone wiring?
- Why did Al Gore invent the internet?
- What video games do you Atheists play?
- How come on the internet we have pictures as such where the location is not available?
- Why is Twitter making me unfollow people?
- Is 25 mbps speed good for a couple?