How did william cooper die?
the guy that talkt about jfks death
- i think he died in a shootout.00
- This Site Might Help You.
how did william cooper die?
the guy that talkt about jfks death00
- Yes I agree with what has been said00
- William Cooper Death00
- By 1998 Cooper was living in Arizona. Still wanted on the charges of tax evasion, Cooper was the subject of an arrest warrant for "aggravated assault with a deadly weapon" against a local doctor shortly before his death. On his website, Cooper wrote that any attempt to execute unlawful arrest warrants "will be met with armed resistance." In July and September 2001, Cooper was accused of brandishing a handgun to threaten passersby near his home in Eagar, Arizona. Just before midnight on November 6, 2001, officers of the Apache County Sheriff's office converged on Cooper's homestead to arrest him on a warrant arising from the threat complaint.
On November 6, 2001 at 11:40 P.M., Apache County Sheriff's deputies attempted to serve an arrest warrant at Cooper's residence. Cooper was considered armed and dangerous. During the execution of this warrant, Cooper shot and struck a sheriff's deputy and was fatally shot by deputies. According to police accounts, members of the Apache County Sheriff's Office deployed several deputies in the area adjacent to Cooper's home in an attempt to draw him from his residence to serve an arrest warrant. After leaving his residence in his vehicle, Cooper confronted plainclothes deputies a short distance away. As Cooper drove back to his residence, sheriff's deputies attempted to stop him using a fully marked patrol vehicle to block the roadway. When the deputies identified themselves, Cooper refused to stop or comply with orders from deputies, then fled back toward his house, drew a handgun, and began shooting. The Sheriff Report claims "After refusing once again to comply with the deputies orders, Cooper exited his vehicle and began running toward the house, firing shots with a handgun toward the deputies", but nowhere in the report did it mention that Cooper only had one leg. One deputy, Robert Martinez, was shot in the head and was hospitalized in critical condition. Another deputy returned fire, killing Cooper.
Following the shooting, the scene was secured by officers from the Eagar police department and Apache county sheriff's deputies. The Arizona department of public safety's special investigations unit is conducting an investigation into the shooting. DPS special operations were called to the scene to clear the residence of any potential hazards that may exist00
- Being president of small rural poor european country that gained independence in 1960s, what actions would u take to improve people’s lives?
- Why was Robert kennedy killed?
- How do Akkadian rulers change the image of kingship or royal power?
- How was christs supposed sacrifice any more painful or selfless than the millions of soldiers who have suffered pain and death?
- Was JFK's death a murder? Or a suicide???
- What did Genghis Khan use to enable him to father so many children?
- After USSR collapsed in early 1990's, why didn't USA take out China as well? Was it a missed opportunity? Who screwed up?
- How were vietnam draft dodgers treated ?
- Why were so many white people against the abolition of slavery during the 1800s? (Even enough to assassinate Lincoln)?
- I have over 5000 historical daily facts memorized. What you think about that?