Vanilla Extract (The health benefits?)?
What are the health benefits from Vanilla Extract?
- Why are you taking so many things? Eat healthy and only take a multivitamin as a back up.00
- Benefits Of Vanilla Extract00
- some benefits are:
1.Helps with nausea. A number one benefit of vanilla extract is that it can be used to help calm the stomach when you are feeling nauseous. You simply add a few drops of the extract to a glass of water and sip slowly on it. The combination of the scent and the slow sipping of the extract should help to reduce the feeling of nausea. Not everyone keeps nausea medicine in their homes but most people have vanilla extract so this is a great benefit to be aware of!
2. Weight loss aid. Some studies have shown that the scent of vanilla extract alone may assist people who are working to lose weight. The details of this are still being explored. And of course, proper weight loss has to do primarily with good diet and exercise. However, the fact that this everyday household extract might help with losing weight is certainly something to keep in mind when you're dieting.
3. Reduces anxiety and stress. Studies have shown that vanilla extract has a positive benefit on people who are dealing with stress and anxiety. The scent helps with this. Sipping water or milk that has some vanilla extract in it may help reduce anxiety in some people. Since stress and anxiety cause so many different health problems, the use of vanilla extract to reduce anxiety and stress can be correlated with a variety of other health benefits as well.
4.Healing of wounds. Historically, vanilla extract was used to heal wounds. It is debatable whether or not this is a good use of vanilla extract today. Some people who believe in homemade remedies do use it. Others say that the use of vanilla extract for open wounds and burns is not a good idea. It may not be ideal but it's something to be aware of if you get hurt at home and don't have a good first aid kit handy.
5. Regulates menstruation. Women with irregular periods may use vanilla extract to help regulate their cycles. Of course there are more modern methods for period regulation (like the use of birth control pills monitored by a doctor) but if you're only having slight problems then adding vanilla extract to your diet may help.10
- Mild case of alcoholic hepatitis question?
- Making vape juice?
- Has any one one heard of Asgard employee super?? and if so would you recommend them. or stick with industry super?
- Is alcohol a drug?
- If I drink every weekend will I get cirrhosis?
- Today is National Beer Lover's Day. What is your favorite beer?
- Cork fragment found in Absinthe, safe to drink?
- Do you eat while you drink alcohol, or do you do them separately?
- Alternatives for wine in chicken and carbonara?
- Where did I put my beer?