you have to take a picture first then click "save to public cameroid gallery" then it will ask you to type in your email , then you will be lodged in , then just stay on that page & keep taking pictures & click that same button & they will be sent to your email. then after you can come back later & click "gallery" (where you were going before) & type in the same email you used to have those pictures sent to you , & it will email you a link that will take you to a page with all the photos you have taken / saved when lodged into that email .
the reason why it is saying that your email is not in their system is because you don't have a gallery yet , because you haven't taken any pictures & had them be sent to your email. :)))
that is how it works , i suggest if you have an aol email to use a different one , because i took a lot of pictures with my aol email & i did not receive any , but with my hotmail email & my friends hotmail , it did. i don't know why aol will not get cameroid emails , & i was also checking my aol spam folder too; its weird. but just giving you the warning i didn't get , thus me losing all of my pictures i took with my best friend & cat. lol
Cameroid is telling me when I go to Gallery for signing up "That email address was not found in our system..."?
What do I do for that situation? Or you can help me by answering this question If Gallery isn't the signing up place, "Where do I sign-up If the Gallery tab isn't the place for signing up in cameroid?"
- Shall I install SpySheriff?!?
- How to disconnect the security sign in?
- How can I copy the setup files of Microsoft Office from my PC to install on another PC?
- How do I get a particular YNAB 4 file from one pc onto another?
- My computer is acting retarded, what should I do?
- Computer repair man fraud?
- Why don't computers have the decency to ask you if you want updates rather than just updating without your permission?
- If you do more graphic and processor intensive stuff on your computer, does your hardware get damaged faster?
- Need help starting my computer or maybe restoring a Windows 7?
- How can I get the files off this CD?