Is "Wir schwimmen neben die Boot." grammatically correct?
- Wir schwimmen neben dem Boot.00
- No, it's not. The question is :" Next to WHOM do you swim?", so the case is Dativ.
If the noun is female (die) is becomes der. If the noun is masculine (der) or neuter (das) it becomes dem.
das Boot (neuter)
Wir schwimmen neben dem Boot.
die Ente (female)
Wir schwimmen neben der Ente.
der Schwan (male)
Wir schwimmen neben dem Schwan.
Hope I helped00
- How do I pluralize a letter?
- How to write in english? "I liike to dance". Is that right??
- Can somebody name the most common languages to the least common languages in order?
- How do I write "I rode horses here when I was a kid" in Japanese? Preferably just in hiragana.?
- Is 13 too old to learn languages?
- How long did it take you to become fluent in a foreign language?
- How long would it take someone to learn French if their native language is English?
- Is Spanish an African Language?
- Is it too late to pick up chinese when you're 26 years old?
- I'm 23 am I too old to learn french?