Is "Wir schwimmen neben die Boot." grammatically correct?
- Wir schwimmen neben dem Boot.00
- No, it's not. The question is :" Next to WHOM do you swim?", so the case is Dativ.
If the noun is female (die) is becomes der. If the noun is masculine (der) or neuter (das) it becomes dem.
das Boot (neuter)
Wir schwimmen neben dem Boot.
die Ente (female)
Wir schwimmen neben der Ente.
der Schwan (male)
Wir schwimmen neben dem Schwan.
Hope I helped00
- Translate the statement into symbol The sum of nine and five is greater than or equal to four.?
- What language are you studying/learning?
- What are some good books for learning Spanish?
- How to say happy new year in kapampangan?
- Did you know that Chinese Mandarin is more unintelligible and abstruse than we think......?
- Can any German speakers explain this word order of this sentence to me?
- Is there a French word that equates to saying "nonsense"?
- Why do people find I strange when I hate it when they speak a language I don’t understand?
- What does "European war" mean in this sentence?
- What's the most efficient way to learn a foreign language without immersion?