Is "Wir schwimmen neben die Boot." grammatically correct?
- Wir schwimmen neben dem Boot.00
- No, it's not. The question is :" Next to WHOM do you swim?", so the case is Dativ.
If the noun is female (die) is becomes der. If the noun is masculine (der) or neuter (das) it becomes dem.
das Boot (neuter)
Wir schwimmen neben dem Boot.
die Ente (female)
Wir schwimmen neben der Ente.
der Schwan (male)
Wir schwimmen neben dem Schwan.
Hope I helped00
- Native English speakers, is this sentence corect:?
- Why doesn’t everyone speak American?
- Do you agree with Donald Trump and the Conservatives on speak English or don't speak at all?
- Why the English people write "queen" and they pronounce it qeen? Why don't they write "qeen" in the first place?
- Is being a gentleman considered a liberal behavior or a conservative behavior?
- How long did it take you to learn French?
- There is a word meaning kiss in english, but i forgot it :-p the first letter is M (not muach or muah)?