best electro acoustic guitar between $200- $250..
- check your local store ........the prices are different in different pars of world02
- I know of a couple good ones that are slightly above you budget that you might want to consider. The Seagull S6 is $299 I think and a very good guitar for the money. The Yamaha FG720S is $279 and also a good choice. I really think it would be worth the extra $30 - $50 to consider these 2 guitars. I really like the S6 a lot. Mikey is right about the Taylor but they are expensive. I played an 814 a couple weeks ago and I'm still dreaming about it.10
- Lol. Yeah dont listen to that fool that said to get a Taylor 914ce. They are usually 4k in price.
This is the best acoutic guitar in that price range, and dont look for any other guitar whatsoever:
Silvercreek D-160 Acoustic Guitar.
Seriously, don't bother with any other crappy acoustic guitar. These guitars are SOLID TOP, BACK AND SIDES. If you dont get why i capitalized it [lol], its because the standard for an acoustic guitar to sound good is that it has solid woods meaning, one single cut of wood, instead mismatching woods and cuts.
Unfortunately, this is plain acoustic. Not electro-acoustic. You can buy a seymour duncan sound hole pickup for $50, and you'll have a respectable acoustic guitar.
Please oh please don't waste your money on anything else.11
- im a intermediate guitar participant and that i uncover guitar hero video games extra problematic than gambling the truly guitar. for one, you have got six strings on a guitar, in which as the sport has five buttons. the sport honestly has you relocating your finger additional whilst you play unmarried notes than honestly gambling truly guitar. in which a observe on a truly guitar could have you ever simply fretting a cut down or higer string. the sport makes you be troubled a button that additional. i really like gambling chords at the recreation. in that, it does believe like your honestly gambling chords. a different factor is that you simply dont relatively must seem at a display whilst gambling a truly guitar. so that you do want extra hand eye cordination to play the sport. the songs within the recreation are hooked up lovely well. its no longer simply random button presses, the sport does have repeatable styles. its defintely a laugh. its simply less difficult to play truly guitar.00
- Yeah, if you can get a Taylor 914ce for $200-$250 get me one too! But being realistic OU812 recomended a couple good guitars slightly over your budget (the Seagull S6 and Yamaha FG720S) which are both good guitars. I'd echo his thought that it is worth going just a bit higher than your comfort price range on a guitar if you're serious about playing. Otherwise you'll be wishing in a year or so that you had bought a bit nicer guitar. If you're really stuck at $200 - $250 though, the Yamaha FG700S is a good solid top acoustic guitar that plays and sounds nice for $199. In you price range you should really not settle for a laminate top. Look for guitars that say "solid spruce top" (or solid cedar). Yamaha, Takamine, Seagull, and some Washburn guitars would be good options to look at. Make sure you go to a music store and try some out!
EDIT: Gee,I missed the "electro" acoustic part. Unfortunately you pay about $100 extra for the electronics so you're not going to find any really good acoustic electrics under $250. Your best bet there might actually be an Ibanez although I don't think their acoustics sound that great acoustically, they are decent for the price you pay and the electronics are pretty good.
I also played one of these at Guitar Center recently and it was a surprisingly nice guitar for the price ($229). It has a solid spruce top and sounded nice plugged in and unplugged:
EDIT: Yeah, the Silvercreek D-160 is a nice solid wood guitar too, but is $300 without electronics. Add a soundhole pickup and you're up around $350. Good option if you can afford it though. If you go that route though, buy it through MusiciansFriend.com or a music store so you can return it if it doesn't play well. They're kind of hit & miss. Don't judge it until you put a good set of strings on it and have it set up (action lowered). The manufacturer setup and strings don't do the guitar justice.10
- This is a question for guitar players. I want to be able to tune my guitar down to drop B and drop A but am having issues.?
- What Brand Of Guitar Is Best For Beginners?
- Do you have a talent for mimicry?
- Is a 100 watt(RMS) transistor guitar amp as loud as a 100watt (RMS)tube amp?
- What Brand Of Guitar Is Best For Beginners?
- Are there people who only buy solid state guitar amps and never buy tube amps?
- What genres of music do you think will never die out?
- Is Meryl Streep Overrated?
- What role does “British humor” play in the articulation of group identity?
- Is it normal to feel "post concert depression" when you were the one performing?