Can cats get brittle claws?
i clip my two cats claws every 6weeks or so they are 9years old now.i have noticed the claws are going like flaky ane small pices are falling off causing them to catch on their poles bedding etc can anyone help or should i just stop clipping for a while.
- What are some tips for caring for a half blind cat?
- Cats paw won't heal?
- How to take care of five 4 weeks old kittens?
- Cat taking her food to her kittens.?
- What is the best cat breed to own, in your opinion?
- Cat throwing up daily?
- Is it ok to give my old cat up to the shelter?
- I think my boyfriend is lying about his cat allergy..... help?
- I found my cat dead today but he looks like he was poisoned, please i need a opinion, found leaking fluid from his head.?
- Are there any cons to spaying a cat?