Any catagory of persons who are listed in "Gazette of India" are Gezetted. As simple as that..!!
Governments categorise their employees from Class 1 to 4.
Class 4: Unskilled or semiskilled.
eg. Peon, attender, driver, gardener, Lans Naik, Naik etc
Class 3: Semi skilled with no decision making authority.
eg. Clerk, Head clerk, Assistant, Typist, Stenographer, Telephone operator, Havaldar, Havaldar major and NCOs, etc
Class2: Officers with some supervisory/managerial role.
eg. Section Officer, BDO, Tahsildar, Junior doctors, Assistant Executive Engineer, Lecturers in Government colleges, Headmaster of Government high schools, Junior Doctors in Government hospitals, 2nd Lieutenant to Major, etc
Class 1: Executive power vested officers,with decision making powers.
All India services, though posted to states; promotees from states to the cadre of Assistant Commissioner and above and to the cadre of All India services ; Police officers of Circle Inspector and above; Additional District Civil surgeons, Executive Engineers and above, District Medical Officer and above, Lt.Col. and above, Principals of Government colleges and above, Readers and above of Universities, etc.
Nationalised bank officials are not gazetted officers but protocol ranks exist.
Is Village Officer a Gazetted officer?
Is he authorized to attest copies of certificates etc?
- How to tell my dad thank you for beating me up as a kid...it made me stronger for when I have kids?
- Why is it called a State Pension? when england does not have states?
- How does the government get shut down? POTUS vetoing a budget, or what?
- Do the different requirements for a legal search achieve the goals of the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution? Why or why not?
- Is there someone above the president of the united states?
- How long before we have a one world governemnt?
- Hello American, I am from Germany. Why are there still so many Donald Trump supporters in your country?
- Who in the Trump Administration should get the most prison time? And explain why?
- Should there be an elected position called the Viceroy of the United Kingdom?
- Should the Queen step in and solve the great BREXIT problem, can she not bang some heads together.?