Royal Caribbean Cruise?
I'm thinking about going on a Royal Caribbean cruise for spring break. What should i expect from the Cruise and what was your best experience?
- try search on google01
- Hi, I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise and I pre-paid also for tipping and I didn't have to pay the extra 15% on the drinks that I bought. I hope that this helps---Have fun!00
- I have cruised Royal Caribbean many times and its always a great experience. Royal ships have many more activities than are on other ships so there are plenty of things to do. All of my cruise experiences with Royal have been great; all 15 of them.
There will be plenty for you to do and you can do as much as you want or just relax and watch the ocean go by or the other people. Each day of your cruise you will receive in your cabin a newsletter type flier that will detail everything that will be happening on ship the next day, details by time and location so you can decide what you want to do the next day. So you can be as busy or as relaxed as you want to be. There will be something going on from early mornings, like organized exercise programs, lectures and seminars, bingo, cooking demonstrations, until late at night when the disco is going and the lounges are busy. The ship has a cruise director whose job is to see that passengers have a great time and that person will provide heads ups on things happening the next day and that information will be repeated on the TV set in your cabin.
The things that you can do on ship will vary by the cruise line and the ship can make a difference in how much there is to do. Royal Caribbean's newer ships like the Oasis Class, Freedom Class and Voyager Class have the most activities on the ships. Take a look: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruis...
Things that may be available to do on cruises, depending upon the ship:
- use the pools, hot tubs and water slides
use the full service gymnasium with all types of free weights and exercise machines
use the full service spa where you can get hair and nails done and massages and wraps, use the sauna and/or steam rooms
- use the mini-golf course and/or a golf driving range or golf simulator
- use the roller blade track and/or an ice skating rink. If there is an ice rink there will be an ice show like the ice capades
- use the rock climbing wall, the full sized basketball/volleyball/tennis court, play table tennis
-use the over sized Chess/Checker sets and shuffle board
- use the walking/ jogging track
- play in the video arcade
- go to the show room where there will be a show every evening, one for each dinner seating
- use the game room with games and cards provided
- use the internet cafe
- use the library with books provided or bring your own
- go to the disco that is open every night starting about 11:00 PM and lasting until
- go to the piano bar and a sports bar; all ships will have lounges and cocktails bars at various places on ship
- some ships have a small movie theater and you can also watch movies (most for free) in your cabin. Some cruise lines have movies under the stars (outdoors by the pool at night).
- go to the casino for gambling if you are old enough (18 is old enough on some cruise lines)
- enjoy a huge variety of food
- sit on a deck or your cabin's balcony and watch the ocean go by.
- go to the Karaoke bar
- go to the wine tasting if you are old enough
- shop for souvenirs
There may even be a few others things that I have not listed. Some are for adults only and some are for kids only. Remember that not all ships have all of these things. Some may have only a few. If you want a lot of activities on ship then select an Oasis Class, Freedom Class, or Voyager Class Royal Caribbean ship. Those ship have the most activities on board of any cruise line. There will be plenty of free food all day and night and the wait staff will cater to your every need, pampering you to the max.
Then you can add to these activities the things that will be available in the ports that your cruise ship stops at, and that can be a wealth of things from beach activities to touring historical and scenic sites.10
- Describe a cruise ship?
- A boat cruises 60 meters west in 10 seconds. What is its instantaneous velocity?
- Cruise ship?
- What travel documents do you recommend to bring on a cruise?
- What is like to go on a cruise?
- From the cruise dock how far to princess casino?
- Maybe going on a cruise?
- Can I book a cruise under 21?