Certainly. You can left click on the clip and select "Insert/Remove Envelope", then select "Velocity Envelope". This will cause a green line to appear in the middle of your clip. This line's current location represents 100% speed, or the normal speed of your clip. Next, you can click on this line and drag it up or down, raising or lowering the speed, speeding it up or down. If you are still dissatisfied with the effect this has on your audio, then follow these steps to adjust the pitch of your audio to a more acceptable level:
On your audio track, at the far left hand side, you can press the Track FX button (it looks like a green rectangle with two circles, one on either side of it). Then, in the top right corner of the window that pops open, click on the button 'Plug-In Chain...' (it has the same icon as the one you just pressed). When a new window opens, make sure you select the folder on the far left labeled "Sony", then select the plug-in "Pitch Shift" from the list on the left. Once Pitch Shift is highlighted, click "add" and "okay"; this will add the effect to the audio track, and leave you with a very simple interface to play with, using several sliders. Just mess around with these, sliding them back and forth until you get your track sounding the way you want it to.
Hope this has helped!
Is there anyway to slow a clip down in Sony Vegas Pro 10 besides dragging the clip?
My friends use Final Cut Pro to edit, when they slow a clip down its smooth and the audio is slowed down. I use Vegas and when I use CTRL and drag it the audio gets pitchy, is there an alternative?
- Aunsoft Final Mate, a great and useful camcorder assistant software, has everything needed to directly capture/backup AVCHD (*.mts, *.m2ts), AVCHD Lite, AVCCAM, NXCAM, TOD, MOD recordings from Hard Disk Drive/SD Card Camcorders to PC, to import, edit and create spectacular movies on a timeline. It is also powerful enough to play/convert native 1080 60p/50p footages and Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
Powerful timeline-oriented editing features like split/trim video, splice clips, crop, do color correction, deinterlacing, replace audio, adjust volume, etc help you create satisfied film results. Merge/combine avchd (*.mts, *.m2ts), AVCHD Lite, TOD into only one file without any re-encoding or recompression.
Export/convert edited camcorder video to other editors (Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, WMM, Pinnacle Studio, etc), media devices (iPad, iPhone4, droid x, nokia n8, galaxy s, hdtv, projector, etc), or common formats (mov, avi, wmv, mp4, mpg, mpeg-2, etc) with the high quality and least amount of clicks. Ultra extreme performance with support for NVIDIA® CUDATM and Intel while encoding.
- How PDF to Excel conversion service increase your business values ?
- What is the software or program to get songs on my lap top?
- Who invent the name boostrape?
- Sony vegas is on the right side and not on the left side help me?
- Need to reduce scan image to 400kb?
- Is Linux ready for the desktop? Is it better than Windows 10?
- What is best free antivirus software at present?
- How is Windows 10 different from Windows 8?
- How do I underline across an entire page in Word?
- Does Intel make the hardware or the software?