"how does uterine fibroids began to grow?
how does firboids began to grow in the uterus
- Fibroids are a reaction to very intense tiers of rigidity. they ensue once you have little or no progesterone. you spot, if a woman is extremely under pressure, mom nature will experience this, and stop you from having any toddlers via reducing off the progesterone. If this consists of on, you will strengthen a fibroid. loss of sleep, ingesting alcohol, and undesirable relationships are the main important culprits for uterine fibroids.00
- Uterine fibroids develop from the smooth muscular tissue of the uterus (myometrium). A single cell reproduces repeatedly, eventually creating a pale, firm, rubbery mass distinct from neighboring tissue.
Fibroids range in size from seedlings, undetectable by the human eye, to bulky masses that can distort and enlarge the uterus. They can be single or multiple, in extreme cases expanding the uterus so much that it reaches the rib cage.
Doctors don't know the cause of uterine fibroids, but research and clinical experience point to several factors:
Genetic alterations. Many fibroids contain alterations in genes that code for uterine muscle cells.
Hormones. Estrogen and progesterone, two hormones that stimulate development of the uterine lining in preparation for pregnancy, appear to promote the growth of fibroids. Fibroids contain more estrogen and estrogen receptors than do normal uterine muscle cells.
Other chemicals. Substances that help the body maintain tissues, such as insulin-like growth factor, may affect fibroid growth.
- Do most people feel really tired when they have a urinary tract infection?
- Did anyone get PTC with the mirena IUD?
- Please help me 20 points I have cramps after protected sex first time having sex he came in the condom?
- Is there something wrong with my vagina?
- I have blood in my underwear?
- I have a Question I Found My 11 year Old daughter masturbating In her room she didn’t see me I’m so worried she’s so young Is this normal?
- Could their be a chance i might be pregnant?
- Should I be scared to have sex?
- What kind of doctor do you go to for birth control?
- 16, first gynecologist visit? FREAKING OUT?