Define search engine?
define search engine
- engine used for search00
- The GPS for getting you to where you specifically want to go on the internet.00
- tool for locating information on the internet00
- A web search engine is designed to search for information on the World Wide Web and FTP servers. The search results are generally presented in a list of results and are often called hits. The information may consist of web pages, images, information and other types of files. Some search engines also mine data available in databases or open directories. Unlike Web directories, which are maintained by human editors, search engines operate algorithmically or are a mixture of algorithmic and human input.
- How we promote food recipe website online?
- Which is the best yellow page listing site in the World?
- What is SEO & why is it so important?
- Briefly explain how you will use each tactic on Online Marketing (SEO/SEM/Social Media)?
- How to build a website traffic without paying for ads?
- Do paid social ads really works?
- What is the cheapest way to advertise your book.?
- I do not want ads in my email?
- What is the purpose of the keyword research?
- What is black hate SEO?