"Accompany" means to merely be or go with someone. "Escort" has the added meaning of to protect or guide someone.
Why don't you accompany me to my next class so we can finish making plans for tomorrow?
A policewoman escorted the prisoner to court.
What is the difference between accompany and escort?
- Can you decipher this constructed language?
- How did I start to speak at the age of 3 after being born mute?
- Native English speakers, please help me understand this (reading a book)?
- Iran’s late I seek truth into latin?
- Is there a specific English word for female masturbation?
- Is this correct grammar?
- What makes the legal system not perfect?
- Why do american people pronounce zero = O?
- Why do my parents not support me on my dream?
- Do people pick up accents?