"Accompany" means to merely be or go with someone. "Escort" has the added meaning of to protect or guide someone.
Why don't you accompany me to my next class so we can finish making plans for tomorrow?
A policewoman escorted the prisoner to court.
What is the difference between accompany and escort?
- Is it grammatically correct to add an article 'a' before 'difficulty' as in: The teacher didn't have a difficulty explaining the lesson."?
- What would you call a bedroom in french?
- Quali sono le parole che indicano qualcosa che per voi sono molto importante ? E perchè?
- What is arbitrary test? I know a concept vaguely, but could you please describe?
- Can’t decide on language to learn?
- Can an arabic speaking person can understand spanish language very easily?
- Native English speakers only please?
- What is the fastest and easiest way to learn Korean?
- Does this sound natural in English? Is there a better way to formulate it?
- What does the verb SHAG mean in American English vernacular?