"Accompany" means to merely be or go with someone. "Escort" has the added meaning of to protect or guide someone.
Why don't you accompany me to my next class so we can finish making plans for tomorrow?
A policewoman escorted the prisoner to court.
What is the difference between accompany and escort?
- October 24's "life's Littel Instruction" says "When the day is gray, be a red baloon." Does this balloon mean "hot-air balloon"?
- Write the following time in spanish words 3:55?
- What could this be?
- Why is it, in higher end grocery stores like the private names or Whole Foods, Tom Thumb, etc, there are people from all nations & all speak?
- Should I always capitalize the word Toilet when referring to a Toilet in the USA?
- True or false: arabic is a beautiful language?
- What does "Hola" mean in English?
- Is it possible to become fluent in Japanese within 12 month?
- What lenguage sound better? Italian or spanish?
- Can I become fluent in a language just by listening to it?