My blood lab work said I have a slight increase in my Bilirubin total (2.3). Should I hit the panic button?
I did drink a lot 2 day before the test...would that effect it?If so how? Bilirubin direct 0.4,LD 234, GGT 36, Alt 67 is my other information.
- I did it intentionally in a pub lavatory as quickly as, there became right into a take care of and it reported do no longer touch, so i did, and once I got here out of the john all people became into giggling it set an alarm off, useful comedian tale of the landlords..I additionally by probability pulled the cord in a well being facility lavatory and ended up with nurses banging on the door asking if i became into ok..00
- Bilirubin is a product of the liver. These are all Liver Blood Tests as you have quoted above. Anyway, there must have been a reason you got these done? However, I think there is no need to panic just based on the Bilirubin result. Your doctor might want to repeat the test after a couple of weeks. GGT and Alt are used for alcoholic liver diseases and you might want to cut down on your drinking (if thats your vice!!).
If you drink too much water, it can cause a slight change in your results. Bilirubin is made from the breakdown of haemoglobin from red cells after they are destroyed (to make way for new ones). If you drank too much water, there might be less blood cells in concentration and so the body recognises that it has to generate more haemoglobin from the bone marrow. It does and more blood cells are created. But after you get rid of the excess water, the blood cell content in the bloodstream goes back to normal. But since the body created more to begin with, it has now dispose of them, so it does, giving you more bilirubin. But this would occur only if you drank a ton of water. The body is very resolute.
I would think your test may need to be repeated after a few weeks. Maybe a viral screen should be done if the results are again inconclusive then.
So, no need to panic!! Watch some Mad men to take your mind off of this. There is probably nothing wrong with you!!00
- Medical emergency guys!! Plz help ,need suggestion!!?
- Hi! I have had many medical issues throughout the past 4 years and still have not been able to get a diagnosis.?
- Do Christian love God more or tasty bacon?
- Thyroid Blood Test Results confusion... Could someone help explain please?
- Could I have kidney disease?
- My poop is green. does this mean i am turning into a tree!?
- If c diff is “everywhere” why doesn’t everyone get it? They say it’s found in soil bathrooms etc. genuinely curious?
- Why can't I cure my anemia?
- Kidney infection’s back after antibiotics?
- Are bone spurs covered in Trump Care?